10441 63 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tenor sax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194324 ft

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-11 01:38
Hi Tenor sax, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.

thanks  alot ,   drone was  fly  then i see  the  Esc  error , i  back soon i  can ,  drone fell  from  1 mt  only , luky i  was not  too  far
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 3-11 09:27
thanks  alot ,   drone was  fly  then i see  the  Esc  error , i  back soon i  can ,  drone fell  from  1 mt  only , luky i  was not  too  far

Thanks for the added information. We will note it in your case.
2023-3-12
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-12 01:01
Thanks for the added information. We will note it in your case.

ooo thanks a lot, it was the first time the drone fell, even to avoid damaging the blades, I let it take off and land by hand, not from the ground
2023-3-13
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Did you refresh the firmware?
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 3-13 00:35
ooo thanks a lot, it was the first time the drone fell, even to avoid damaging the blades, I let it take off and land by hand, not from the ground

Considering your safety, we do not recommend you take off or land the aircraft with your hand. We suggest you take off and land the drone on flat and open ground, and keep a certain distance from the drone to ensure your safety.
2023-3-14
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-14 02:02
Considering your safety, we do not recommend you take off or land the aircraft with your hand. We suggest you take off and land the drone on flat and open ground, and keep a certain distance from the drone to ensure your safety.

old it  on the top and  take off  ,   old it up  side  down for  land ,  is  it  ok ,  i see  istruction on you  tube and  work  really  well ,  some  time there  no  clean place  to  land ,    rotor  will get  dust  
2023-3-14
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

Tenor sax Posted at 3-11 09:27
thanks  alot ,   drone was  fly  then i see  the  Esc  error , i  back soon i  can ,  drone fell  from  1 mt  only , luky i  was not  too  far

Today  the  shop  call me  and they  say  finally  Dji replay , thanks a lot .  
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 3-14 21:42
old it  on the top and  take off  ,   old it up  side  down for  land ,  is  it  ok ,  i see  istruction on you  tube and  work  really  well ,  some  time there  no  clean place  to  land ,    rotor  will get  dust

We understand that. You can choose a clean place to take off or use the landing pad. We still do not recommend you hand-catch the drone for safety considerations.
2023-3-15
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

Hi Tenor sax, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.

Hi  mate,  sorry  but dji  respond  "  we will  chek "  but  the  guy at  shop toldme  they  will  take  one  other  month ?  is  already  5  weeks  ?  is  it  normal ?
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 3-20 02:00
Hi  mate,  sorry  but dji  respond  "  we will  chek "  but  the  guy at  shop toldme  they  will  take  one  other  month ?  is  already  5  weeks  ?  is  it  normal ?

We are sorry for the waiting. We will ask the corresponding team to help accelerate the process. Hope you can wait for the update from the shop patiently.
2023-3-20
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 20:06
We are sorry for the waiting. We will ask the corresponding team to help accelerate the process. Hope you can wait for the update from the shop patiently.

Your team finally responded, saying the damage is not covered under warranty. They  didn't consider what I told them  at all. The drone was in flight and the words "engine failure" appeared. I returned to the ground and the drone fell by 1 and 80 cm, it was in front of me so I'm sure of the measurements. And they say it broke when it fell. But they don't consider that the Esc problem occurred before the crash, completely ignoring my version. They say their version is based on flight data, which the shopkeeper didn't send  to  them yet . In short, I will spend 200 usd.
The attached photo says that the same thing is happening to others as well
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 3-21 00:00
Your team finally responded, saying the damage is not covered under warranty. They  didn't consider what I told them  at all. The drone was in flight and the words "engine failure" appeared. I returned to the ground and the drone fell by 1 and 80 cm, it was in front of me so I'm sure of the measurements. And they say it broke when it fell. But they don't consider that the Esc problem occurred before the crash, completely ignoring my version. They say their version is based on flight data, which the shopkeeper didn't send  to  them yet . In short, I will spend 200 usd.
The attached photo says that the same thing is happening to others as well

May I ask do you have any picture or video showing the error message you mentioned? If yes, please send it to us and we will forward it to the team for further checking.
2023-3-21
Use props
Xavier P
New

Belgium

fans63ffec22 Posted at 2022-9-29 08:56
The error keeps happening. I've updated the firmware several times and restarted AVATA many times as well. The error appeared after two small flights inside the house just to test the drone that arrived at my house at night. It didn't crash or anything that could damage the aircraft. On both flights I turned off the engines by holding the AVATA from above and turning it rapidly. The third time I went to fly the drone, the ESC error appeared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeRi4iHLLV0

Return it (warranty) or.... if no more warranty. Remove the prop guard (tuto on youtube).
Once screws and antennas are removed, you need to play with it as you pull it out (gently left and right).
Push on the esc cable on both connectors (both ends. Push firmly with a finger...really firmly....) there are several blcack cables and a couple white. It looks like a ribbon but it is several tiny cables).
Test .... if it works reassemnle (a little of hit glue maybe to make sure it doesnt happen again)
Test..... if ok. Reassemble prop guard
The cables linking esc to fc is not great on fhe avata.
It s easy to get the esc error because of this..

If there is a black screen instead of camera... it will be the camera cable not properly inserted. It may look like it is but its nor.
2023-3-24
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

Finally got the drone back, after a month and a half case: 11986341 boz6y0 Or "O" . Dji the esc card and the piece of plastic that holds the motors have been replaced. Dji replied that the card gave esc error because it broke after falling. And that the damage is not covered under warranty. In this video you see that it didn't work like this, while I was flying the writing hung up, the drone began to respond badly, the engines died on their own and the drone fell and a micro crack formed in one of those parts which support the motors.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 4-2 05:09
Finally got the drone back, after a month and a half case: 11986341 boz6y0 Or "O" . Dji the esc card and the piece of plastic that holds the motors have been replaced. Dji replied that the card gave esc error because it broke after falling. And that the damage is not covered under warranty. In this video you see that it didn't work like this, while I was flying the writing hung up, the drone began to respond badly, the engines died on their own and the drone fell and a micro crack formed in one of those parts which support the motors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iWU_-r6k3A

Hi there, glad to know you've received the drone back. May I ask if is there any issue with the drone after repair? If there are any inquiries about the warranty, we recommend you contact the dealer for detailed information.
2023-4-2
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-2 06:59
Hi there, glad to know you've received the drone back. May I ask if is there any issue with the drone after repair? If there are any inquiries about the warranty, we recommend you contact the dealer for detailed information.

The seller said the DJI warranty does not cover this damage. Dji replied that the card broke due to the fall of the drone. But the video shows you that it's not true
video  in  u  tube  [color=var(--ytcp-call-to-action)]

motor broken after fall , but esc card was broken before

motor  broken after  fall ,  but  esc  card  was  broken  before
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 4-2 10:53
The seller said the DJI warranty does not cover this damage. Dji replied that the card broke due to the fall of the drone. But the video shows you that it's not true
video  in  u  tube  6iWU_-r6k3A

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the video provided. We will confirm with the corresponding team.
2023-4-8
Use props
Tenor sax
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-8 18:55
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the video provided. We will confirm with the corresponding team.

gettig  so  bad  my  friend :  

The drone was in flight, the engines shut down and it crashed from 3 meters in front of me.
Esc error, I took it to assistance  case 11986341 and they told me that it was not covered by the guarantee because
the body had a small crack and it was not possible to know whether or not the problem had come from the fall.
I posted the video in the forum but   was  ignored  you ignored itI waited 2 months and paid $90 and they returned the drone.

I took it to fly, it flew about 2km and again it gave me the esc error again.
I took it to assistance cas :12681037 . By drone it is now traveling with DHL to your laboratories.
They told me that this time too the case is not covered by warranty.
In the drone there are videos of when the engines shut down in flight due to the esc problem without any accidents.
Now the support is asking $80 for shipping plus $70 for the replacement part.
I feel cheated
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tenor sax Posted at 5-7 21:56
gettig  so  bad  my  friend :  

Sorry for the late reply. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team for further checking. If we receive any update, we will get back to you asap.
2023-5-10
Use props
djiuser_RoGClg8gFMJM
New

United States

I bought a dji avata combo, this drone costs such a lot of money and dji is a disgrace, the drone fell from a small height, no visual damage but does not want to take off, writes that an error in the automotor system
20230715_142135.jpg
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_RoGClg8gFMJM
New

United States

I bought a dji avata combo, this drone costs such a lot of money and dji is a disgrace, the drone fell from a small height, no visual damage but does not want to take off, writes that an error in the automotor system
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_RoGClg8gFMJM Posted at 7-16 09:51

Hi. Sorry about what happened to your Avata. We recommend sending the drone to us so we can diagnose it. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_jQ0AxWH1zdja
lvl.2

United States

at this point THE AVATA should be trashed or dji held accountable for every minor repair. its disgusting the money you keep charging  everyone . DO BETTER!
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_jQ0AxWH1zdja Posted at 7-26 11:01
at this point THE AVATA should be trashed or dji held accountable for every minor repair. its disgusting the money you keep charging  everyone . DO BETTER!

I'm sorry about the experience. We're more than glad to provide you with service with your drone. The drone will undergo diagnosis to confirm the application of the warranty once we already have it. We appreciate your understanding and patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules