Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App - Pictures default time duration
1047 1 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
24hofsun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317234 ft
Austria

I really like to edit and finalize my drone videos with the DJI-Fly-App, because it is convenient and fast.Always use the PRO function to have flexibiltity.
Unfortunately there is one function missing for me, or I didn't find it so far.
Usually I add mulitple pictures at the end of my video.
To add the correct cross fade there is a function to do this for all pictures, but once I see the duration of the pictures too short, I cannot lengthen them for all pics.
So it is quite cumbersome to click into each picture and move the slider from 2 sec. to about 3 sec. This is necessary, if you have a smooth cross fade integrated, because otherwise you see the full picture only less than a second.
Anybody knows help here for editing in the App?
picture_editiing.jpg
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. In addition, hope that our fellow DJI Pilots could provide you with the best recommendation with regards to a 3rd party software that has the ability on this said feautre. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules