Waiting for shipping label?
2204 24 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flymore91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531483 ft

United States

How long does it take for them to send you a shipping label via email? its been hours and i have not gotten one. i assumed it would be some what fast and automated? [url=]CAS-10417577-Y4Q1Y2[/url]
2022-9-5
Use props
Flymore91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 531483 ft

United States

Just got the label. thanks
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Flymore91 Posted at 9-5 13:01
Just got the label. thanks

Thanks for the confirmation. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help.
2022-9-5
Use props
DaveP1234
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3519154 ft
United Kingdom

So, my DJI Avatar came damaged on delivery (goggles only working on one side).  I have filled out the replacement request and am wating for the label now since Monday.  I have received some items from DJI / UPS but not sure about a shipping label.  can someone post an example of what one looks like on here please.  I have got the invoice copies and high value declration (they all came straight away from UPS and I also have a receipt for a shipping label but from what I can see no label as yet.

Thanks in advance.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DaveP1234 Posted at 10-5 18:52
So, my DJI Avatar came damaged on delivery (goggles only working on one side).  I have filled out the replacement request and am wating for the label now since Monday.  I have received some items from DJI / UPS but not sure about a shipping label.  can someone post an example of what one looks like on here please.  I have got the invoice copies and high value declration (they all came straight away from UPS and I also have a receipt for a shipping label but from what I can see no label as yet.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, as per the case, our team sent you the shipping label, the email was sent from UPS system, please scan the email fully and see if the label is there, it is a UPS shipping label that ended up with *7776.
Please print the label and invoice and take it to the UPS store for sending it out.
Please let me know if you did not receive the label indeed, I will ask the team to resend it.
2022-10-6
Use props
DaveP1234
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 10-6 00:53
Hi, as per the case, our team sent you the shipping label, the email was sent from UPS system, please scan the email fully and see if the label is there, it is a UPS shipping label that ended up with *7776.
Please print the label and invoice and take it to the UPS store for sending it out.
Please let me know if you did not receive the label indeed, I will ask the team to resend it.

do you have an email or some other form of media where I can send you what i have had so far please. then you can tell me if what I have is the shipping label
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DaveP1234 Posted at 10-6 02:38
do you have an email or some other form of media where I can send you what i have had so far please. then you can tell me if what I have is the shipping label

Update:
Dear customer, our UPS tool is experiencing a system issue, all SL we sent contains a blank page. We have found this problem and feedback to the relevant team. We apologize for the unpleasant experience caused. We have requested our shipping label team to send you the correct file asap after resolving the system issue. Could you give us more time?
2022-10-6
Use props
DaveP1234
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-6 05:06
Update:
Dear customer, our UPS tool is experiencing a system issue, all SL we sent contains a blank page. We have found this problem and feedback to the relevant team. We apologize for the unpleasant experience caused. We have requested our shipping label team to send you the correct file asap after resolving the system issue. Could you give us more time?

when will it be re-sent?
2022-10-6
Use props
DaveP1234
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Still waiting despite promise it would be sent today evening at the latest.  4 days to wait for a label for a defective brand new product, what is going on DJI?
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DaveP1234 Posted at 10-6 11:39
Still waiting despite promise it would be sent today evening at the latest.  4 days to wait for a label for a defective brand new product, what is going on DJI?

Hi there. We have replied to your PM. Thank you so much for your patience.
2022-10-6
Use props
Pagi
lvl.1
Poland

Helllo.

I used this thread because I can't post new threads.

Please be so kind and check status of my service case: CAS-11286153-L6W1L1
I reported the case on 29th of November and I still didn't got the shipping label. How long I should wait?

BR
Pawel

2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pagi Posted at 12-4 11:39
Helllo.

I used this thread because I can't post new threads.

Hello there, as per the case number, the shipping label had sent to you on 30 Nov., could you please check your spam box and see if you have received an email sent by UPS? Please keep us updated if you did not receive it still. I will help you out.
2022-12-4
Use props
Pagi
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 12-4 17:27
Hello there, as per the case number, the shipping label had sent to you on 30 Nov., could you please check your spam box and see if you have received an email sent by UPS? Please keep us updated if you did not receive it still. I will help you out.

Thanks susan for your reply.

Unfortunatelly I didn't found enything even in spam and trash folders.
Please resend if possible.

Thank you.
Pawel
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pagi Posted at 12-5 12:40
Thanks susan for your reply.

Unfortunatelly I didn't found enything even in spam and trash folders.

Thank you for your confirmation, I will ask the corresponding team to resend the label within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.
2022-12-5
Use props
Pagi
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 12-5 18:42
Thank you for your confirmation, I will ask the corresponding team to resend the label within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Hello. I got a shipping label. Thank you for your support
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Pagi Posted at 12-6 11:39
Hello. I got a shipping label. Thank you for your support

Great! Thank you for the update. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_IK24W0OEssJm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3775827 ft
United States

It's been 5 days and I already paid the $119 for my replacement drone and I still don't have a shipping label
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_IK24W0OEssJm Posted at 1-15 10:54
It's been 5 days and I already paid the $119 for my replacement drone and I still don't have a shipping label

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will ask the relevant team to resend the shipping label asap. If you still meet any problems, please keep us updated here.
Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_xHPpSRqtv6iS
New

United States

Hi I submitted a ticket for warrantee replacement on 3/24 (6 days ago) and have not received a shipping label.  How long should I expect to wait?

CAS-12253833-K0Y3S9
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_xHPpSRqtv6iS Posted at 3-30 13:30
Hi I submitted a ticket for warrantee replacement on 3/24 (6 days ago) and have not received a shipping label.  How long should I expect to wait?

CAS-12253833-K0Y3S9

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will ask the team to resend you the label, please pay attention to your email including the spam. Thanks in advance.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_5g26BJVhetnJ
New
Flight distance : 58839 ft
Poland

Hi,
When will I receive a shipping label from you for a package with a damaged drone?

CAS-12713336-Z3M4G0

2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_5g26BJVhetnJ Posted at 5-10 08:19
Hi,
When will I receive a shipping label from you for a package with a damaged drone?

Hi, there. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. You will get a separate email with shipping instructions after creating a repair case. I'll forward this to our relevant team for further assistance in resending the shipping label for you. Please check your junk or spam folder for the UPS email. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5g26BJVhetnJ Posted at 5-10 08:19
Hi,

Hi there, we notice that the shipping label has been sent. May I ask did you receive that email? If not, please let us know.
2023-5-10
Use props
djiuser_1YMdvPFu4r6J
New

Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-9-5 15:06
Thanks for the confirmation. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help.

Do i need to print 4 labels? 1 inside the package and 3 stick outside the box? Thanks
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_1YMdvPFu4r6J Posted at 5-23 05:47
Do i need to print 4 labels? 1 inside the package and 3 stick outside the box? Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You only need to print one shipping label and stick it outside the box. Hope this answers your inquiry.
2023-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules