Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 software freezes periodically during flight
1193 3 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vanermi
lvl.2
Canada

So forgive me if there's another post with this issue solved but I searched everything I could think of. I have an Inspire 2 with X5s camera and haven't had many issues with it other than a little gimbal wander from time to time. For the past few months however I am having an issue while during flight, I will try to tap to focus, take a photo, switch to video, record video etc and nothing happens. I still see the live view but nothing I do works. I have tried taking 5 photos and nothing happens for about 30 seconds and all of a sudden click click click click click and I have control again, for a bit.

The only thing I've noticed is when I use a Sandisk Extreme Pro XC1 V30 U3 64GB card, it happens much more often than when I use the same card in a 16GB version.

My firmware is all up to date and I am at a loss to what might be causing this issue. Hopefully someone out there can help.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using to run the DJI Go 4 app? Can you please sync all your flight records then uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-5
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You're not alone!

My DJI app crashes during the fly on iPAD !!!
But firstly the app everytime freezing when Im trying to setup photo/video parameters.
Thanks DJI for extremely expencive unsupported product!
2022-11-5
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

You're not alone!
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules