123Next >
6294 90 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FT8877
lvl.1
Flight distance : 823 ft
United States

BRAND NEW drone with less than 1 hour of flight time on it and its nothign more than a paperweight. I flew one battey pack and then received the fly more pack. Followed the instructions to update all the batteries with the latest firmware and now all i get is a 30064 error.

I have reloaded the firmware with the PC
Reset to factory
Recalibrated the compass and IMU
I have tried a second controller with the same results
tried 3 different batteries
turned off obsticle avoidance

the flashlight trick shown on youtube
updated the Fly database

I can see the battery percentage, strong signal for both the remote and the GPS but it won't fly. This has to be a DJI software issue.

About the only thing I haven't tried is hitting it with a hammer... can't make it any worse at this point

Has anyone had any luck getting past this error or are we all just screwed?

2022-9-5
Use props
Tongala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41870 ft
Australia

Welcome to the club, there are three other threads here discussing the same problem.
I would suggest you have a look at them, any thread with 30064 in title.

Bottom line is nobody has found a solution to problem which seems to be caused by using latest version of DJI Assist (consumer) 2.1.11.

DJI are aware of the problem but to date offer no solutions apart from sending drone back.

Some of us are holding out hope that DJI will release a software fix soon so are not sending ours back YET.

2022-9-5
Use props
FT8877
lvl.1
United States

Tongala Posted at 9-5 15:22
Welcome to the club, there are three other threads here discussing the same problem.
I would suggest you have a look at them, any thread with 30064 in title.

I have seen the other threads. I opened this so there was more for DJI to see. I called their support and that was an effort in futility and that was again the only option they gave.... sending it back.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on this issue and will release firmware to fix it. You can choose to wait for the firmware update or send it back for further assistance. We are deeply sorry for this issue.
2022-9-5
Use props
PBLRDom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226808 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-5 19:26
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on this issue and will release firmware to fix it. You can choose to wait for the firmware update or send it back for further assistance. We are deeply sorry for this issue.

Thank you for this update Mindy!
There are many of us in limbo with or M3P but this is the first acknowledgement of the issue.
Looking forward to that firmware to get this little guy back in the air!
2022-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They had the 30064 error with the Air2S as well and it was corrected with a firmware update.  Fingers crossed.  
2022-9-6
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10 ft
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-5 19:26
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on this issue and will release firmware to fix it. You can choose to wait for the firmware update or send it back for further assistance. We are deeply sorry for this issue.

can you please offer more info WHEN it will release? or what's causing the 30064 error? my mini 3 pro is waiting to do client work again
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PBLRDom Posted at 9-5 20:41
Thank you for this update Mindy!
There are many of us in limbo with or M3P but this is the first acknowledgement of the issue.
Looking forward to that firmware to get this little guy back in the air!

You're welcome. Thanks for your understanding and patience. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tazztone Posted at 9-6 02:15
can you please offer more info WHEN it will release? or what's causing the 30064 error? my mini 3 pro is waiting to do client work again

We have not got any information about it at present, but we believe it will be released soon. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
2022-9-6
Use props
FT8877
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-6 03:56
We have not got any information about it at present, but we believe it will be released soon. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

Mindy - Its great that you are acknowledging the issue and working on it but "soon" isn't a anything that helps most of us. I have an event starting Thursday that I have to shoot and my drone is dead and of course there is no way that I can send it in and get it back in time. When is this expected release coming?
2022-9-6
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-6 03:56
We have not got any information about it at present, but we believe it will be released soon. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

out of 6 people i know having also bought the drone at the same store as i did, 3 are having the 30064 error. so better hurry... or the damage to DJI's reputation will go up exponentially. every hour counts... for both of us ;-)
2022-9-6
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-6 03:55
You're welcome. Thanks for your understanding and patience. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

Thanks very much Mindy for the concrete update! Patience is always a virtue.
2022-9-6
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please see this post

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 265&pid=2845570
2022-9-6
Use props
MyklDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 359495 ft
Russia

This information does not solve our problem, we need an urgent update!
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that we have urged our team to expedite the process. We will release it ASAP. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_kIyevCTnPcHM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1447 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-7 03:32
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that we have urged our team to expedite the process. We will release it ASAP. Appreciate your patience.

Can we get a timeline or ETA for the fix please?
2022-9-8
Use props
MP1 DRONE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49469 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 9-7 03:32

2022-9-8
Use props
tuyan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Presumably the thing to do would be to roll back to the previous version?  Then resolve this afterwards?
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MP1 DRONE Posted at 9-8 23:38

Sorry to tell you that we haven't received any related news. Could you please provide us with the sn via PM for our further checks?
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_kIyevCTnPcHM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1447 ft
United States

Please expedite this fix. My mini is effectively bricked with the 30064 error. Some of us rely on this unit for work. Every day we're down, we're losing work! This is rough
2022-9-9
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 9-9 09:26
Sorry to tell you that we haven't received any related news. Could you please provide us with the sn via PM for our further checks?

news is getting out about mini 3 being bricked. better hurry
https://piunikaweb.com/2022/09/0 ... tant-2-1-11-update/
https://insiderpaper.com/users-r ... -after-error-30064/

2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

tazztone Posted at 9-9 11:12
news is getting out about mini 3 being bricked. better hurry
https://piunikaweb.com/2022/09/0 ... tant-2-1-11-update/
https://insiderpaper.com/users-report-dji-mini-3-pro-unable-to-fly-after-error-30064/

Sorry for the late reply. Just for double checks, may we know if your issue has been addressed?
2022-9-13
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 9-13 02:52
Sorry for the late reply. Just for double checks, may we know if your issue has been addressed?

yes i got the beta firmware. thank you. but looks like there are lot more people coming in with the same issue, judging from the forum posts.
btw have you found the source of the problem already?
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

tazztone Posted at 9-14 01:23
yes i got the beta firmware. thank you. but looks like there are lot more people coming in with the same issue, judging from the forum posts.
btw have you found the source of the problem already?

Glad to know that. Please note that our team is working on it and will update it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-9-14
Use props
Dayta Academy
New
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Thor, I've posted to you and SJI Susan as I have also been grounded since 11th September with the same issue, since the last firmware update.  So, I would appreciate if you could keep us up to date.  So far DJI have not even acknowledged this issue in the main website.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dayta Academy Posted at 9-14 09:44
Hi DJI Thor, I've posted to you and SJI Susan as I have also been grounded since 11th September with the same issue, since the last firmware update.  So, I would appreciate if you could keep us up to date.  So far DJI have not even acknowledged this issue in the main website.

Hi, there. Sorry for the reply. After further checks, we noticed that your issue has been addressed. Please rest assured we will update the firmware ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-9-16
Use props
kaitokid535
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339770 ft
Philippines

I'm also having the same problem after upgrading my firmware last night, I found a couple posts in this forum where the beta firmware fixed it?

I'm curious on how to get it and test it out
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

kaitokid535 Posted at 9-16 23:50
I'm also having the same problem after upgrading my firmware last night, I found a couple posts in this forum where the beta firmware fixed it?

I'm curious on how to get it and test it out

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have asked our team to send you the beta firmware. Please try to open the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there is any update. Thank you.
2022-9-17
Use props
kaitokid535
lvl.4
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 9-17 01:58
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have asked our team to send you the beta firmware. Please try to open the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there is any update. Thank you.

Hello, I tried to check both drone and RC firmware updates but couldn't see any new version (beta).
Here's my DJI Fly account: padillo.renemari@gmail.com
2022-9-17
Use props
MikeySauze
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I Need It as well. Please ask your team to send me the firmware.
DJI Account: mikeysauze@gmail.com
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FT8877 Posted at 9-6 05:44
Mindy - Its great that you are acknowledging the issue and working on it but "soon" isn't a anything that helps most of us. I have an event starting Thursday that I have to shoot and my drone is dead and of course there is no way that I can send it in and get it back in time. When is this expected release coming?

We are sorry for the late reply. Our team is working hard to make the firmware released. If you have an urgent flight mission, you can tell us your DJI account, we will send you the beta firmware version to temporarily solve this issue.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kaitokid535 Posted at 9-17 15:07
Hello, I tried to check both drone and RC firmware updates but couldn't see any new version (beta).
Here's my DJI Fly account:

Hi there, we've sent you the beta firmware, please connect the drone to the app to upgrade the firmware.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MikeySauze Posted at 9-17 16:58
I Need It as well. Please ask your team to send me the firmware.
DJI Account:

Hi there, we've sent you the beta firmware, please connect the drone to the app to upgrade the firmware.
2022-9-18
Use props
kaitokid535
lvl.4
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-18 02:16

thank you, the beta firmware fixed the issue!
2022-9-18
Use props
Gunglaroid
New
Flight distance : 249895 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-18 02:12
We are sorry for the late reply. Our team is working hard to make the firmware released. If you have an urgent flight mission, you can tell us your DJI account, we will send you the beta firmware version to temporarily solve this issue.

Please send beta firmware to DJI account at temppub@protonmail.com
2022-9-18
Use props
alexair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1496644 ft
Italy

same issue on my MINI 3 PRO: Code: 30064
please send the fix also to me    axfatec@libero.it

thanks
2022-9-18
Use props
meangpu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56129 ft
Thailand

I have [Mini3 Pro RC]
Can you please send me the beta software to resolve my code 30064 error?
my DJI fly account: meangpu@gmail.com
Thanks
2022-9-19
Use props
djiuser_xhZZ552nAeX5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1155 ft
United States

Could you please send me a copy of this BETA software also.
received my drone 2 days ago and I barely have a thousand ft of flight time before that DJI Assistant 2 consumer software bricked it, I am about ready to send back for a refund before its too late!
MINI 3 PRO: Code: 30064
ghudson40@gmail.com
2022-9-19
Use props
ermanno80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20627 ft
Italy

Could you please send me a copy of this BETA software with a procedure to restore it.
received my drone only 7 days ago before that DJI Assistant 2 consumer software bricked it.
Please let me know, thanks.
MINI 3 PRO: Code: 30064
mymail is: ermannocolasante@gmail.com

2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_3zRVBBQCCZxl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176811 ft
Russia

I have [Mini3 Pro RC]
Can you please send me the beta software to resolve my code 30064 error?
my DJI fly account: minters_upturn0w@icloud.com
Thanks
2022-9-20
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules