Ocean Wave destroyed FPV
579 5 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscbbb565a
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

Hello guys,

I was flying my FPV for like the 7th time maybe and was flying around the ocean. Unfortunately an unexpected wave jumped and splashed the FPV.  I do not have DJI refresh.. does DJI take these type of scenarios into consideration or do I have to pay again for a new drone? Which would suck, I spent weeks and weeks practicing on the simulator then this happens.

Thank you.
2022-9-5
Use props
Roger MavicAir2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215505 ft

United States

I have no answer for you, other than feeling super bad for you. Hope you find a good sale on one.
2022-9-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A bitter pill to swallow. That's the whole reason for Care Refresh.  You wouldn't go to your car manufaturer and ask him to replace your car if you crashed it. That's what INSURANCE is for.  I feel your sense of loss, but I cannot really sympathise,
2022-9-6
Use props
Billy Banana 75
lvl.3
United States

Were you able to retrieve it?
2022-9-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for the loss of your FPV drone.  This will be an expensive lesson learned.  Care Refresh is so worth purchasing.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost your DJI FPV. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules