1598 8 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

It appears that DJI Store no longer ships direct to UAE. I am looking for a DJI Avata Fly More kit and was wondering if anyone here knows a store that stocks it in Dubai
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots. You may also want to check the link below and see if there is a physical store that currently selling the said unit. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2022-9-5
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-5 23:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots. You may also want to check the link below and see if there is a physical store that currently selling the said unit. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Thanks - I've checked with the retailers and none of them have the Avata Fly More kit, and apparently never stocked it.

The reason I am asking here is to check whether DJI shipped any to the UAE in the first place, as no one seems to have any idea here
2022-9-6
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

I ordered the kit direct from DJI, took 6 days to arrive in Australia
2022-9-6
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Haven't UAE banned drones totally for recreational use?  You need some permit and type of business I believe.
2022-9-6
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

chillibadger Posted at 9-6 05:09
Haven't UAE banned drones totally for recreational use?  You need some permit and type of business I believe.

Oh, I'm not flying it here. I travel to KSA quite a bit and it's easy to apply for permits there since I'm flying near mountains and such. Hence the need for extra batteries - don't want to drive 2 hours to the Edge of the World only to get to fly for 16 minutes and then make another 2 hour drive back
2022-9-6
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

CutAussie Posted at 9-6 03:47
I ordered the kit direct from DJI, took 6 days to arrive in Australia

Yep, I see Australia in the Store list, but not UAE, unfortunately
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ken-W Posted at 9-6 01:15
Thanks - I've checked with the retailers and none of them have the Avata Fly More kit, and apparently never stocked it.

The reason I am asking here is to check whether DJI shipped any to the UAE in the first place, as no one seems to have any idea here

I will coordinate this with our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted once we hear from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-9-9
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-9 03:11
I will coordinate this with our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted once we hear from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks! I’ll await your reply soon. I’ve been checking, and none of the retailers here have received any stock
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules