1490 12 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

Hello,

What does an orange triangle with an exclamation mark mean, next to a Mini 3 Pro log in DJI Assistant 2, as shown on the attached image?

DJI Assistant 2

DJI Assistant 2
2022-9-6
Use props
Drone Sketcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122241 ft
United States

Is that on a computer?
Usually holding the mouse over the icon for a second or two will show the details.
2022-9-6
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

Drone Sketcher Posted at 9-6 06:34
Is that on a computer?

Yes, it is.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to hover your mouse pointed at the orange triangle and take a screenshot of the message so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-6
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 23:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to hover your mouse pointed at the orange triangle and take a screenshot of the message so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi! When I hover my mouse, the text says: "Exception log".
2022-9-6
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

It could be an exception because it's over 500mb
2022-9-6
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

Mat8861 Posted at 9-6 23:49
It could be an exception because it's over 500mb

I don't think so. I have some logs which are above 1 GiB, and they don't have the triangle next to them.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andreja Posted at 9-6 23:43
Hi! When I hover my mouse, the text says: "Exception log".[view_image]

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andreja Posted at 9-6 23:43
Hi! When I hover my mouse, the text says: "Exception log".[view_image]

Thank you for patiently waiting. The Exception log means that there might be an accident on the certain flight log that has this notification. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-13 20:15
Thank you for patiently waiting. The Exception log means that there might be an accident on the certain flight log that has this notification. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your answer.
This leads me to my next question:
Should I be concerned about this?
The text log of the flight which covers the time period of the log with the triangle is here: https://app.airdata.com/flight/3 ... ENERALNotifications  
From my point of view, the flight was uneventful: I took off, flew around until the battery came to 40%, then I updated the home point, initiated auto landing, and finished the flight.
I did not notice any strange behavior, and continued using the drone afterwards, without noticing anything unusual.
2022-9-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andreja Posted at 9-14 12:51

Did you take off by hand? I ask because you make have made a jerk movement whilst setting up release position, this is the only thing I can think of that may make it think you "crashed"
2022-9-14
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

Bashy Posted at 9-14 18:30
Did you take off by hand? I ask because you make have made a jerk movement whilst setting up release position, this is the only thing I can think of that may make it think you "crashed"

Yes, I did take off by hand.
Another interesting thing is the last entry in the log: For some reason, the point K is really high up in the air, but in reality, the drone was on the ground in that moment.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andreja Posted at 9-14 12:51

You are most welcome. With regards to your question, there is nothing to worry about as long as you haven't experienced a crash or hard landing on a certain flight record and never receive any issues with your unit, you are free to fly. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules