PRANTOM 4 RTK COMPASS MULTIFUNCTION ERROR
2377 3 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HARSH003
New

DR Congo

HI , I AM HARSH FROM MODERN CONSTRUCTION SARL , I BROUGHT DJI PJHANTOM 4RTK AND GOT IT YESTERDAY , BUT  I AM NOT ABLE TO FLY , ITS SHOWING FAILED TO UPLOAD OPERATION , COMPASS MULTIFUNCTION , RESTART AIRCRAFT , AND  I DID SEVERAL THINGS LIKE RESTART AIRCRAFT UPDATE FIRMWARE  BUT STILL SAME ISSUE ALSO CHANGED LOCATION OF FLIGHT
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-06 at 3.47.03 PM.jpeg
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to follow the steps below to see if it works:
1. Please try to calibrate the compass and try to upload the flight route missions again.
2. If the compass calibration is successful, but the task still fails to upload, please create another task to confirm whether it is related to this task.
3. If other missions are normal, please create a new flight route mission instead of the original mission.
4. If it still does not work, please delete the App cache and data or restore the remote control to factory settings, and then try to upload the task.
2022-9-6
Use props
fans9fb9cf21
New
Flight distance : 61365 ft
Kenya

I am also having the same problem with my Phantom 4 RTK. Did you get a solution?
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9fb9cf21 Posted at 3-21 22:15
I am also having the same problem with my Phantom 4 RTK. Did you get a solution?

Hi, there.
For your problem, may we confirm if you meet the same error as the HARSH003 mentioned? (Please refer to the floor 1#)
If yes, could you please check the following details:
1. Try to fly your drone in other environments, far away from magnetic field interference sources, such as metal, mining, and other areas.
2. If the error persists, try to calibrate the compass.
If the problem still exists, it is suggested to contact the local reseller for further repair.
Thank you.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules