Drones listed on profile
697 4 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexanderJones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4861152 ft
Canada

Hi, I was wondering how I would go about adding my Mavic 3 and DJI FPV drone to my profile - I can't see an option to add drones anywhere.

The mav 3 and FPV drone I purchased second hand, and the mini 2 brand new, since the Mini 2 is the only one I see listed, I am assuming it's the action of activating the drone that adds them to your profile... Is there another way to do that?
2022-9-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you activate a NEW DJI drone the icon will be added below your forum name.  When purchasing used drones they will NOT appear under your forum name.  I have bought several used drones and they saved me money and worked out well but per DJI policy they were never listed under my forum name.  
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi AlexanderJones. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please be advised that the avatar will only show when the unit or DJI Product was activated by the same DJI Account being used in the DJI Forum. Since the unit was activated by the first owner, I'm sorry to inform you that the avatar of the DJI Mavic 3 or DJI FPV will not show on your DJI Account forum.
2022-9-6
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enterprise sku's also do not post, it appears. i.e. M3E/T thought Inspires are listed.
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

gulfpre Posted at 11-10 10:24
Enterprise sku's also do not post, it appears. i.e. M3E/T thought Inspires are listed.

Hi there. Sorry about that. May we confirm if you have activated your aircraft using the same DJI Account being used in DJI Forum? You may send me a PM to further assist you in the matter. Thank you for your patience.  
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules