Panorama and 360 auto stitch missing
897 5 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Is it just me or does nobody else miss panorama shots being stitched in the fly app now? Also when 360 shots are stitched using other software they are all the wrong aspect ratio since the last update?

I know they are lower quality in app but still fine for mobile viewing.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJI-Osmo-User-1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I am using an iPhone 13 pro max, I assumed the feature has been removed with the latest update?
2022-9-7
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

I also experienced that the aspect ratio has been changed. Previously you could upload a panorama view to Skypixel but now DJI has changed the aspect ratio from 2:1 to 2:1.5 for some obscure reason. Maybe they don't want us to use Skypixel?
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

It’s annoying to the point I probably won’t bother using the feature anymore. Obviously I can stitch myself but there is still something wrong with the aspect ratio
2022-9-8
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-7 19:43
Hello there DJI-Osmo-User-1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Now, shape up DJI Stephen. All your replies are gibberish and you don't have a clue. The aspect ratio HAS changed and now, DJI Stephen, prove that you are a worthy "Super Moderator" and come back with some RELEVANT answers. Otherwise stop replying to things you do not have any clue about!
Your "solutions" to reinstall and the like do NOT help!
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules