DJI Go 4 App Problem - Samsung Galaxy S22
848 5 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jjbones
lvl.1

United States

Hi - we use the Mavic Air drone to provide an aerial view of our practices and have encountered a problem with the app.  The app will look like it is about to open, but then immediately kicks me out.  I have uninstalled and re-installed from the downloading website and also tried to update it.  I have also watched numerous youtube videos about this problem and possible fixes, but nothing is working.  It is critical that I get the app to work so that our team can continue to view their performance and positions in practice and continue to improve.  Any suggestions??  I am frustrated that I cannot get it to work.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what DJI GO 4 app version are you using? In addition, kindly please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-6
Use props
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

What version of the App are you trying to install. I had the same issue once my phone updated to Android 12.
Tried DJI-v4.3.50_220615-1123-36629_official_sec.apk - worked for a day.
DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk - a slightly earlier version has been working fine for the last few weeks.

DJI can supply a link for the above version, I think .48 is now the 'approved' version.
Note - "Play Store" on android does not have any version.
2022-9-7
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, jj you can get earlier versions of the go 4 app here
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... -release/#downloads
2022-9-7
Use props
Jjbones
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 22:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what DJI GO 4 app version are you using? In addition, kindly please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The app version that I am using is version 4 I believe
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jjbones Posted at 9-11 15:56
The app version that I am using is version 4 I believe

Thank you for your response. The version of the app can be found under the about section under general settings. You may click the link below to download the latest app version and check if the issue persists.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules