Mini 2 photos not saving on the phone
3850 5 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dinendra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5325 ft
United Kingdom

With my mini 2, I the videos and photos aren't saving to my phone but are saving on the card? Any reasons?
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Kindly please check and enable "Cache when recording" under DJI Fly app general settings > Camera. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-7
Use props
Dinendra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5325 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 19:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Kindly please check and enable "Cache when recording" under DJI Fly app general settings > Camera. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi Paladin - I am using iPhone 13 pro max and will check on the 'Cache when recording' setting. I will let you know. Thanks.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Dinendra Posted at 9-8 00:35
Hi Paladin - I am using iPhone 13 pro max and will check on the 'Cache when recording' setting. I will let you know. Thanks.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know after you did the check for us to further isolate the issue. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_cYqaD5nHq4rX
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi my mini 2 se is not recording and taking pictures I even unable cache please tell me what should I do?
2-16 11:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_cYqaD5nHq4rX Posted at 2-16 11:10
Hi my mini 2 se is not recording and taking pictures I even unable cache please tell me what should I do?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you have an SD card inserted on the aircraft? If you experience an error message, please take a screenshot or screen recording showing the error message when attempting to take a photo/video and send it to us so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-16 23:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules