P3 standard new motors
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jrizo1
lvl.2

United States

I was Watching the P3 Standard video and they mention an updated motor that give you 25 min flying time
are the other P3 models going to have this motor too?
2015-8-7
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

i dont think its the motors. the p3s doesnt have to give power to the lightbridge or vps neither does it have to carry the wieght of the vps
2015-8-7
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is a new motor and "other improvements" on new versions of P3P and P3A's.  
2015-8-8
Use props
Drone Addiction This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-8-8
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Yes the other P3 will have this motors as well but dont expect to much from those motors, the difference will probably hard to tell in flight. The P3 standard has more flight time because it much lighter and less power consumpting. Lightbridge and VPS need much power i think because you can tell on the ground how fast the battery power decreases.
2015-8-8
Use props
jrizo1
lvl.2

United States

Daninho Posted at 2015-8-9 01:23
Yes the other P3 will have this motors as well but dont expect to much from those motors, the differ ...

That make sense how ever in the video of the P3s they claim that the 25min flying time is because of the new motors
2015-8-8
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

jrizo1@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-8-9 02:54
That make sense how ever in the video of the P3s they claim that the 25min flying time is because  ...

Well, didnt they said the same about the P3 Pro? How much flying time the P3 pro had on paper when they announced it? I think 23 minutes! Considering the P3 S is over 60g lighter and need less power because of no VPS modul and no hungry light bridge it is maybe totally normal that the P3 s has more flight time but remember those claims are on paper. Both of those times can only be reached when you hover all the time with no wind.
2015-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules