2875 14 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will the original FPV Battery cable work with Goggles 2 also? Not seeing one listed for Goggles 2 with the lock clip.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry.  The original FPV Battery cable can not work with DJI Goggles 2.
2022-9-8
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-8 00:07
Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry.  The original FPV Battery cable can not work with DJI Goggles 2.

Do you have any idea when they will sell the Goggles 2 power cable? When will it be available?
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 9-8 03:30
Do you have any idea when they will sell the Goggles 2 power cable? When will it be available?

You may contact our support and see whether they can help you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/prod ... ite&from=footer
2022-9-8
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-8 03:33
You may contact our support and see whether they can help you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/product?site=brandsite&from=footer

I have done this before and they say just sign up for notifications... however the product is not even listed to do such a thing.  I won't waste my time with them... they usually have less of a clue than moderators do about products and availability. "Generic answers"

If anyone else from DJI has helpful info, please feel free to chime in.
No Goggles 2 power cable and no proper foam faceplates... seems someone is not prepared for launch. lol
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 9-8 03:37
I have done this before and they say just sign up for notifications... however the product is not even listed to do such a thing.  I won't waste my time with them... they usually have less of a clue than moderators do about products and availability. "Generic answers"

If anyone else from DJI has helpful info, please feel free to chime in.

Hi, Bob. May we know which channel did you contact our support? We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will consult with our designated department to see whether we can help you.
2022-9-8
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-8 17:53
Hi, Bob. May we know which channel did you contact our support? We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will consult with our designated department to see whether we can help you.

I tried 3 times 2 days apart and the 3rd support agent was helpful. Took my info and said someone would contact me.
The cable is apparently not for sale seprately... have to buy an entire Goggle 2 product to get it.  Seems odd but hopefully can get one.

Thanks for the follow up!
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 9-9 03:21
I tried 3 times 2 days apart and the 3rd support agent was helpful. Took my info and said someone would contact me.
The cable is apparently not for sale seprately... have to buy an entire Goggle 2 product to get it.  Seems odd but hopefully can get one.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We have forwarded this thread to our designated teams and learned that we have attempted to call you back but failed and we left a voice message to you instead. We will arrange a call again for you. Please pay attention to your phone. Thanks.
2022-9-12
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 01:04
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We have forwarded this thread to our designated teams and learned that we have attempted to call you back but failed and we left a voice message to you instead. We will arrange a call again for you. Please pay attention to your phone. Thanks.

They did not leave me a VM as I do not have that feature enabled.  (too many spam calls)
Best way to reach me is by email as I have stated in the contact form.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 9-12 03:20
They did not leave me a VM as I do not have that feature enabled.  (too many spam calls)
Best way to reach me is by email as I have stated in the contact form.

Thanks. We will let them know.
2022-9-12
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 05:25
Thanks. We will let them know.

I did get a call and chanced answering it (818) number. Come to find out she thinks I did not receive a cable in my Avata box... clearly not the case and not what I communicated to the DJI sales agent.  I explained and she took my information and put in a support case for me. I will now await an email that will allow me to purchase the cable in the next 1-2 business days. ~ Thanks for your help and continued follow up!

2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 9-12 12:20
I did get a call and chanced answering it (818) number. Come to find out she thinks I did not receive a cable in my Avata box... clearly not the case and not what I communicated to the DJI sales agent.  I explained and she took my information and put in a support case for me. I will now await an email that will allow me to purchase the cable in the next 1-2 business days. ~ Thanks for your help and continued follow up!

You are most welcome. Hope you can receive the cable as soon as possible.
2022-9-15
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I received my cable yesterday. Works perfectly and now I have a spare.

Thanks DJI Wanda!
2022-9-20
Use props
DDR_FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11286 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-15 05:07
You are most welcome. Hope you can receive the cable as soon as possible.

Is the DJI Goggles 2 Battery cable going to be added to the shop? Mine got cut and I need a replacement, I tried soldering it back together and the battery doesn't stay powered up anymore.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DDR_FPV Posted at 10-23 10:23
Is the DJI Goggles 2 Battery cable going to be added to the shop? Mine got cut and I need a replacement, I tried soldering it back together and the battery doesn't stay powered up anymore.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may contact our support through this email address: support@dji.com They will help you with this issue. Thanks.
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules