Cannot get DJI RC (came with Mini 3 Pro) to power on
694 2 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tompagenet
New

United Kingdom

Yesterday I used my new Mini 3 Pro for the first time, with the RC that came with it (the one with the screen built in). Today I cannot even turn it on. I charged it fully yesterday before disconnecting it and leaving it off overnight. The drone powers on fine, but the RC does nothing - no lights or screen activity at all. I've tried double pressing the power button, holding the power button, tapping the power button but nothing. Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Tom
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tom. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since we are having this issue with one of your DJI RC. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

it turns on the exact same way that the drone does, if that does not work then you need to contact support to get it resolved, failing that, can you not take it back to the place of purchase and get it exchanged?
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules