Need Help Contacting DJI about Refresh Care
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hangar Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 660673 ft
  • >>>
United States

Our company has 2 Inspire 2s.  We received a notice that the Refresh Care runs out today on one.  I have been trying to get this renewed for weeks now and posting here is my last resort.  

I have been emailing DJI Support and calling the number for support in North America 1-818-235-0789.  No replies to three emails and the number always comes back busy then hangs up on me.

I want to renew it but the serial number listed in the email from DJI does not match either Inspire that we have.  I need to get in touch with DJI Care somehow to see why the numbers do not match.

I input the serial nunbers that I see on both Inspires we have using this portal and I get this for each:
"No Valid Service Plan Record was Found"
https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

Does anyone have a better contact number or if DJI support is on here can you point me in the right direction or offer advice.  I want to give you money but also want to make sure it is applied to the correct UAV.

Thanks
Dave Schuler

2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your SN and send us the ticket number of the notification email you received?
2022-9-7
Use props
Hangar Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 660673 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the reply DJI Wanda.
After a lot of back and forth with DJI on the chat, it was determined that DJI made a mistake by sending us the Care Update Prompt and we were not able to extend the Care on this aircraft.

Thanks again for reaching out Wanda.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hangar Pilot Posted at 9-8 05:39
Thanks for the reply DJI Wanda.
After a lot of back and forth with DJI on the chat, it was determined that DJI made a mistake by sending us the Care Update Prompt and we were not able to extend the Care on this aircraft.

We see, sorry for the confusion caused. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules