Avata Activate and Update
1646 8 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Can you use DJI Fly to activate and update the Avata? Or can that only be done via the "DJI Assistant"?

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-7
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Use DJI Fly as it will update the drone and remote and goggles at the same time..
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may activate your aircraft (DJI AVATA) using the DJI fly app on your mobile device. I will post a link below wherein you can check on how to properly activate and set up your new unit. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-9-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That bloke has a Tiny nose. You can see why these goggles are not fitting well with Europeans and Yanks who tend to have much larger snoozes
2022-9-7
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

I'm curious to know how these Goggles 2 fit compared to the Goggles V2 that come with the DJI FPV. THE V2 goggles fit my head like they were designed for it. My family has been in America for over 400 years (since before it was America), but I don't know how that might relate to nose dimensions.

I guess I'll find out soon enough!

:-)

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 18:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may activate your aircraft (DJI AVATA) using the DJI fly app on your mobile device. I will post a link below wherein you can check on how to properly activate and set up your new unit. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFo_KpXHcYE

Thanks, I just watched this and all of the other Avata training vid yesterday. I'm glad DJI Fly works for this purpose, because I'm pretty familiar with it now.

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chaosrider Posted at 9-8 04:49
Thanks, I just watched this and all of the other Avata training vid yesterday. I'm glad DJI Fly works for this purpose, because I'm pretty familiar with it now.

Great! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Happy flying always!
2022-9-13
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-13 19:33
Great! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Happy flying always!

I don't have it yet, but it won't be long now!

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chaosrider Posted at 9-14 10:29
I don't have it yet, but it won't be long now!

Thx,

Looking forward to it, Chaosrider. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules