Avata Care Refresh
2160 10 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Does the Care Refresh coverage for the Avata in clude fly-away coverage. It doesn't for the DJI FLY, which is why I didn't get it.

I'm a pretty careful pilot, and I've never lost an aircraft to a fly-away, but that's more likely than me smashing it into something at high speed.

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

did you mean DJI FPV instead of DJI FLY?
avata has flyaway coverage.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may purchase the DJI care refresh for your DJI Avata and it does support flyaway coverage. You may refer to the link below to purchase the said plan and check out further details about the DJI care refresh. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-2-year-dji-avata
2022-9-7
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

It also covers your drone, when you lose connection in CE land which then makes your drone crash into the pond you were flying over.
2022-9-7
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

The Saint Posted at 9-7 12:50
did you mean DJI FPV instead of DJI FLY?
avata has flyaway coverage.

Yup, sorry for the fat-fingers on the keys!

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 18:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may purchase the DJI care refresh for your DJI Avata and it does support flyaway coverage. You may refer to the link below to purchase the said plan and check out further details about the DJI care refresh. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-2-year-dji-avata

$129 for 2 years?? That's a great deal, I don't see how I'll be able to resist that!

I live on one wall of a beautiful canyon, and most of my flying is across the canyon, along the other wall. I haven't lost one over there yet, but if I did, it would be lost and gone forever. The terrain is extremely rugged, and my hiking days are over!

With the Avata's ability to bounce of and keep flying after low velocity impacts, the ducts to keep the props safe, turtle mode, and fly-away coverage, I'll be willing to try stuff that I'd never try with my DJI FPV.

Now if I could just get a simulator that worked, I could start advancing my skills very rapidly indeed.

Thx!!

:-)

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chaosrider Posted at 9-8 04:39
$129 for 2 years?? That's a great deal, I don't see how I'll be able to resist that!

I live on one wall of a beautiful canyon, and most of my flying is across the canyon, along the other wall. I haven't lost one over there yet, but if I did, it would be lost and gone forever. The terrain is extremely rugged, and my hiking days are over!

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you are now able to fly freely using the DJI Avata on the place where you live. In addition, you may click the link of the DJI Care refresh that I've sent you if you want to take the coverage plan. Lastly, please access the link below for you to download the DJI Virtual Flight for mobile device (Android and iOS) and the DJI Virtual Flight for PC (scroll down below for you to download the PC version). Hope this helps. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2022-9-13
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-13 19:39
Thank you for your response. We're glad that you are now able to fly freely using the DJI Avata on the place where you live. In addition, you may click the link of the DJI Care refresh that I've sent you if you want to take the coverage plan. Lastly, please access the link below for you to download the DJI Virtual Flight for mobile device (Android and iOS) and the DJI Virtual Flight for PC (scroll down below for you to download the PC version). Hope this helps. Thank you for always choosing DJI!

So far, I haven't been able to get either of the simulation apps to work on either my Android or PC.

TCS
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chaosrider Posted at 9-14 10:30
So far, I haven't been able to get either of the simulation apps to work on either my Android or PC.

TCS

Can you please tell us if you are having difficulties installing the said software? Please let us know. Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-19 01:09
Can you please tell us if you are having difficulties installing the said software? Please let us know. Thank you.

The flight sim app for the Android didn't work at all. It crashed my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note. It gummed up my DJI App so badly that I had to uninstall and re-install it.

I downloaded the PC version, and while it seemed to load up and start OK, the size of the text in the dialog boxes is just too microscopic for me to use. I don't deal with microscopic text well.

If you have something new and specific that might address either of these failure modes, I'll happily give it a try.

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chaosrider Posted at 9-19 06:59
The flight sim app for the Android didn't work at all. It crashed my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note. It gummed up my DJI App so badly that I had to uninstall and re-install it.

I downloaded the PC version, and while it seemed to load up and start OK, the size of the text in the dialog boxes is just too microscopic for me to use. I don't deal with microscopic text well.

Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the Virtual flight app on your mobile device for the last time? Or might as well try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists. After you uninstall the one that has the issue, restart first your mobile device and install the app again then check. With regards to the PC issue, can you please take a screenshot of the issue that you experienced? You may download the app using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you

https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules