o(^-^)o
Egor Ivanov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1287146 ft
Turkey

drone

drone

Hi all,

I just bought DJI Mini 3 Pro and figured out that only one status LED is blinking while the drone is switched on (the same while flying).
I bought it in Turkey via Amazon, but it has brochures with rules in New Zealand, Australia and Japan. Therefore, I assume that this drone is intended for the market of those countries. And I'm wondering if the only one blinking led is according to the legislation of those countries or if it's just a flaw of this particular drone and I need to send it to the service.

Thanks.

2022-9-7
Use props
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

Most drones I'd say should have both illuminated. I've not seen a drone that clearly has 2 but illuminates only one.
I'd say faulty, return to Amazon and repurchase / exchange.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Egor Ivanov. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with one of your new DJI Mini 3 Pro. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely faulty.  
2022-9-8
Use props
Egor Ivanov
lvl.1
Turkey

Thanks to all. Yeah, it's faulty. A very disappointing experience I must say. I am already speaking to the support team.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Egor Ivanov Posted at 9-8 01:25
Thanks to all. Yeah, it's faulty. A very disappointing experience I must say. I am already speaking to the support team.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We noticed that you have contacted our team to create a case. We will keep an eye on it and try our best to help you out.
2022-9-8
Use props
UAVin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300502 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can I just add that booting up the drone with the gimble cover will damage the unit if not cause errors as well..  Just a note..
2022-9-8
Use props
Egor Ivanov
lvl.1
Turkey

UAVin Posted at 9-8 03:22
Can I just add that booting up the drone with the gimble cover will damage the unit if not cause errors as well..  Just a note..

Thank you for noting that! I will keep that in mind for the future.
2022-9-8
Use props
UAVin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300502 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Egor Ivanov Posted at 9-8 03:58
Thank you for noting that! I will keep that in mind for the future.

Welcome.  Its just on start-up the gimble calibrates itself.  Hope you get the issue solved soon.
2022-9-8
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

UAVin Posted at 9-8 03:22

Depends which version cover you have
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules