Increase range for CE
3838 15 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeffeP
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336903 ft
Sweden

Have anyone tried this on the Avata? Is iot really this simple?

https://b3yond.d3vl.com/#unlocker
2022-9-8
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, it is...   
2022-9-8
Use props
LeffeP
lvl.3
Sweden

Sounds to good to be true, and since the file was empty i guess it just reads the file name, not any content. Have you tried it?
2022-9-8
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i have put the file onto my goggles 2 and i now get 3 channels at 40mgz   not flow yet as it started lagging down outside,
2022-9-8
Use props
LeffeP
lvl.3
Sweden

Tried it real fast now and got 1km before the Failsafe RTH kicked in, almost same as before. Haven't checked the settings for difference, and will test more, but so far not that much difference other than it seemed stable until RTH kicked in.
2022-9-8
Use props
russosalv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 544554 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Some one performed some test?
i downloaded the file too and it's empty file
2022-9-8
Use props
LeffeP
lvl.3
Sweden

It should be an empty file

After more testing i can see quite a large improvement i Mbps on the video feed, but i cant really notice any improvement in range. Using the Motion Controller, så might be that. But, better video feed as easy as this, im with it
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LeffeP. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since you wanted to use and 3rd party application ( B3YOND ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI Fly application when flying your DJI Avata to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like B3YOND can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you and safe flying always.
2022-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wish it was this easy for the other drones.  
2022-9-9
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 19:09
Hello there LeffeP. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since you wanted to use and 3rd party application ( B3YOND ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI Fly application when flying your DJI Avata to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like B3YOND can void the warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you and safe flying always.

Maybe if DJI put out a product, that in the Real World could even get 25% of the range which DJI claim is possible, then folks wouldn't have to resort to using such methods. The fact is, if DJI had said in CE countries that the range you are likely to get is 300m instead of the 2000m that is claimed, probably 5% of people who bought the Avata in those regions would of still done so.
2022-9-9
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 01:31
I wish it was this easy for the other drones.

Did it to my FPV Drone as soon as I had it delivered. Makes such a difference to enjoying it and the distance you can fly.
2022-9-11
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StuntJumper Ste Posted at 9-9 06:10
Maybe if DJI put out a product, that in the Real World could even get 25% of the range which DJI claim is possible, then folks wouldn't have to resort to using such methods. The fact is, if DJI had said in CE countries that the range you are likely to get is 300m instead of the 2000m that is claimed, probably 5% of people who bought the Avata in those regions would of still done so.

Totally agree with you there. 300m is of no use to anyone in any CE country. It certainly improved my FPV Drone range and enjoyment.
2022-9-11
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 9-11 04:51
Totally agree with you there. 300m is of no use to anyone in any CE country. It certainly improved my FPV Drone range and enjoyment.

For me its more about safety and likelihood of not losing drone. Who wants to fly a drone, where the likelihood is you might lose or destroy the drone due to possibly losing signal cause you went behind a bush or dipped behind a hill. Who wants to fly up a mountain, when you might have to end up climbing the mountain to retrieve it.

To me worrying about losing signal and not having confidence in the product to perform as it should is not enjoyable for me. I want to be able to go 300m, go behind a building or a tree and not to worry about the possibility of losing the drone. If  I am going to fly 50m off the ground above all the trees, I might as well fly my Mini 3 Pro instead.
2022-9-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 9-11 04:49
Did it to my FPV Drone as soon as I had it delivered. Makes such a difference to enjoying it and the distance you can fly.

thanks for rubbing it in.
2022-9-11
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StuntJumper Ste Posted at 9-11 08:10
For me its more about safety and likelihood of not losing drone. Who wants to fly a drone, where the likelihood is you might lose or destroy the drone due to possibly losing signal cause you went behind a bush or dipped behind a hill. Who wants to fly up a mountain, when you might have to end up climbing the mountain to retrieve it.

To me worrying about losing signal and not having confidence in the product to perform as it should is not enjoyable for me. I want to be able to go 300m, go behind a building or a tree and not to worry about the possibility of losing the drone. If  I am going to fly 50m off the ground above all the trees, I might as well fly my Mini 3 Pro instead.

You seen the comparison video of the FFC vs CE modes. Same drone, same flying spot, same route, vastly differing results. The CE mode flight was useless. He didn't even take it very far and it dropped signal and MBPS like a stone at a certain point. The FCC hack is needed to ensure a strong signal if nothing else. It's a cinewhoop and we don't tend to send cinewhoops long distances. If the signal drops so quickly and so dramatically, then it's useless to most who would use it fully.
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_eRTa6wDLQtBt
lvl.1
Malaysia

StuntJumper Ste Posted at 9-11 08:10

thats why rth is so important because a tree 50m away can cause it to failsafe...

that being said, rth is pretty useless when you only have 300m of flying radius..  might as well get a tinywhoop..
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules