New DJI FPV Firmware Released (7/25/2023)
12Next >
10787 50 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.07.25
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.04.0000
  • Goggles Firmware:
       v01.03.0000 (DJI Goggles Integra)
       V01.07.0000 (DJI Goggles 2)
       V01.07.0000 (DJI FPV Goggles V2)
  • Remote Control Device Firmware:
       v02.00.0900 (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2)
       v02.00.0700 (DJI Motion Controller)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.11.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.11.0

What’s New?
  • Added support for the aircraft to use with DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2.
  • Added support for Remote ID requirements in the United States.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (DJI Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.09.08
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.03.0000
  • Goggles Firmware: v01.03.0000
  • Remote Controller firmware: v02.00.0200
  • Motion Controller Firmware: v02.00.0400
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.7.4
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.7.4

What’s New
  • Added support for Japanese RID requirements.

Note:
  • Restart the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series), and retry.

2022-9-8
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

why would any non-jp drones upgrade to this sw?
2022-9-8
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Fly App 1.7.4 ???

More Information please...
2022-9-8
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

The Saint Posted at 9-8 09:10
why would any non-jp drones upgrade to this sw?

Very true, really!!!
2022-9-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-8 09:12
Fly App 1.7.4 ???

More Information please...

That's got to be a typo....don't you think Franky?  I'm still seeing v1.7.0 on their website.
2022-9-8
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

thank you for the info... interesting...
2022-9-8
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-8 11:54
That's got to be a typo....don't you think Franky?  I'm still seeing v1.7.0 on their website.

But maybe all the descriptions are "typos"...?  

Who knows what they have changed, which functions are no longer available...   
2022-9-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-8 22:50

Could well be.  Have a great day Franky.
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-8 22:50

I just checked DJI download site and Fly App V1.7.4 is available.  Still shows V1.7.0 but 1.7.4 downloads.
2022-9-9
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-9 02:50
I just checked DJI download site and Fly App V1.7.4 is available.  Still shows V1.7.0 but 1.7.4 downloads.

Wow...

I did the same yesterday, but there was still v. 1.7.0 (name of the downloadfile after the download...)
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-9 03:03
Wow...

I did the same yesterday, but there was still v. 1.7.0 (name of the downloadfile after the download...)

I've got it downloaded and will give it a test once this morning's rain is done.
2022-9-9
Use props
luciens
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

What does RID stand for?
2022-9-9
Use props
Miyabi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6522953 ft
  • >>>
Japan

luciens Posted at 9-9 09:15
What does RID stand for?

Remote ID (Remote identification)
2022-9-9
Use props
FPVLover
New
Cyprus

Does anyone else have issues with switching to S mode in Virtual Pilot with the newest firmware? (iOS version)
2022-9-11
Use props
Kosb
New

Ukraine

Hey, guys! Would you mind to make really valuable updates? Instead of just adding unnecessary things and switching controller's functions for Avata?
We need the gyro data to be available! We need good stabilization! There were not any updates for 1 year, from the very beginning! Why did we buy DJI FPV?
2022-9-13
Use props
PHOTRANH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332963 ft
Vietnam

Embedding gyroscope data in the recorded video
I'm waitting for
2022-9-27
Use props
Grishock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124816 ft
Russia

Help! I updated my DJI FPV COMBO to the latest firmware and now sport mode doesn't work. when the switch is in S it shows N
2022-10-1
Use props
JAMh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4754715 ft
  • >>>
Spain

a
Any idea about when will be launched new version?

My personal whislist:
- goggles 2 compatibility
- giroscope info in video
- PIDs adjustment

2022-10-2
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Thanks for the goggles 2 support
2023-7-25
Use props
Haz albuquerque NM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 497421 ft
  • >>>
United States

So now can the Goggles 2 and Goggles Integra be used with the fpv drone ?
2023-7-25
Use props
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Grishock Posted at 2022-10-1 05:00
Help! I updated my DJI FPV COMBO to the latest firmware and now sport mode doesn't work. when the switch is in S it shows N

I had to go into the menu for the controller and reset the setting for the custom button to manual to get any of the other modes working, this was with goggles 2 though.
2023-7-26
Use props
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Haz albuquerque NM Posted at 7-25 12:19
So now can the Goggles 2 and Goggles Integra be used with the fpv drone ?

Yes, I installed in a little bit ago with my goggles 2 but I wish I hadn’t.  I can no longer take off without connecting my phone to my goggles and I don’t use a regular cable I use MagSafe so I’m stuck buying a cable that I don’t want and having o plug my phone in, which I don’t want to do.  They say support for remote ID but I can no longer take off and I have a nice red message saying remote ID error, doesn’t sound like support for, it sounds like enabled to me.  Meanwhile the option to downgrade isn’t an option anymore.
2023-7-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

smithe Posted at 7-26 19:04
Yes, I installed in a little bit ago with my goggles 2 but I wish I hadn’t.  I can no longer take off without connecting my phone to my goggles and I don’t use a regular cable I use MagSafe so I’m stuck buying a cable that I don’t want and having o plug my phone in, which I don’t want to do.  They say support for remote ID but I can no longer take off and I have a nice red message saying remote ID error, doesn’t sound like support for, it sounds like enabled to me.  Meanwhile the option to downgrade isn’t an option anymore.

here to post this, the dji fpv now has remote id and if you use goggles 2 or goggles v2 then you must connect your phone and if you use integra, you do not have to connect your phone.

im getting some pixelation on integra at ranges where my goggles v2 had none.

well, the forum asked and begged and pleaded for goggles compatibility for months, well, you got it....along with remote id.  so far, it's not that cool, the goggles v2 were just fine with dji fpv except now, gotta attach the phone (no different than avata setup).  

can't roll back the firmware, huh?  prob true since dji prob can't allow it if they are going to be rid compliant.

2023-7-26
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Can those outside of the US have confirmation that we don’t need our phone attached to fly as RID is not a requirement for us please?
2023-7-27
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Waldo4280 Posted at 7-27 04:29
Can those outside of the US have confirmation that we don’t need our phone attached to fly as RID is not a requirement for us please?

HI !! I confirm that I don't have to connect any phone to my googles 2 to fly with Avata and DJI FPV. Flight to Italy.

Max
2023-7-27
Use props
ridnotcool
New
United States

This was a scam. We'll give you Goggles 2 and integra support and you'll take Remote ID in exchange. I plug my phone in and still can't take off due to remote id error. Not happy I have an hour on this new drone!
2023-7-27
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Max90payneFPV Posted at 7-27 06:01
HI !! I confirm that I don't have to connect any phone to my googles 2 to fly with Avata and DJI FPV. Flight to Italy.

Max

Thanks mate
2023-7-27
Use props
Xviews
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

ridnotcool Posted at 7-27 16:33
This was a scam. We'll give you Goggles 2 and integra support and you'll take Remote ID in exchange. I plug my phone in and still can't take off due to remote id error. Not happy I have an hour on this new drone!

Remote ID is mandatory in your country, so complain to your government and not to DJI, who abide by the law.
2023-7-27
Use props
ridnotcool
New
United States

Xviews Posted at 7-27 23:57
Remote ID is mandatory in your country, so complain to your government and not to DJI, who abide by the law.

I don't have a problem with them following the rules, I have a problem with not being able to fly because of it
2023-7-28
Use props
DingoStar
lvl.1

Sweden

I didn't want this upgrade, but today my friend plugged his iphone in to my goggles without out having the time to stop him and I got forced to upgrade the firmware. I really need the fcc-unlock , there has to be a way to change the firmware dji, please remove the antirollback.
2023-7-28
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Gyroflow compatibility would be nice for next update.
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sudupe Posted at 7-29 01:37
Gyroflow compatibility would be nice for next update.

Hi. Thank you for the feedback. Your request will be sent to our relevant team to get this considered. We appreciate your support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-29
Use props
rigged.art
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126949 ft
United States

Am I to understand that only Goggles Integra does not require a connection to my phone in order for RID to work for my FPV? If so, should I replace my Goggles V2 with the Integra?
2023-7-31
Use props
djiuser_kPJ7o9SH21i9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1611280 ft
United States

Got the upgrade and now my  RC 2 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the drone.  Shows RC NOT CONNECTED in the googles and drone stops in midair. Switched/re-linked to using my Avata’s RC on the FPV (which hasn’t had the upgrade) and no issues. Gonna try the Assistant 2 and see if maybe the update was messed up when it installed via the goggles/phone.
2023-8-1
Use props
fans707e3076
lvl.1
Flight distance : 521257 ft
Malaysia

djiuser_kPJ7o9SH21i9 Posted at 8-1 09:55
Got the upgrade and now my  RC 2 keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the drone.  Shows RC NOT CONNECTED in the googles and drone stops in midair. Switched/re-linked to using my Avata’s RC on the FPV (which hasn’t had the upgrade) and no issues. Gonna try the Assistant 2 and see if maybe the update was messed up when it installed via the goggles/phone.

Hi, I have similar issue. After upgrading, my RC 2 and MC 1 (motion controller 1) range is poor while flying with the DJI FPV (using either Goggles Integra or V2. My goggle view is still fine while the RC 2 loses signal. Tried downgrading the firmware of the RC 2 and the problem persist. I have no issue using the same RC 2 with my Avata. I suspect this is related to the DJI FPV aircraft firmware. I hope DJI can look into this issue.
2023-8-2
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

It’s too risky to do latest firmware due to shortening the range of DJI FPV drones.

DJI VirtualFlight app not working on iPhones since 128 days,
Last drone firmware shortening range…

wtf DJI!!! ??

this is going in the wrong direction :/
2023-8-2
Use props
f1xj4ws
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138136 ft

Australia

Can anyone tell if Goggles 2 support means head tracking can now be used on FPV if used with Goggles 2 / Integra ?
2023-8-2
Use props
djsteve
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1397900 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably an assumption on my part, but I thought that the FPV firmware which provided Integra headset compatibility would also provide motion 2 compatibility, since they are sold together as a set. I can only get my original motion controller to sync, the newer motion 2 will not. Can anyone confirm that motion 2 compatibility is a part of this update, and if not will there be a future update to provide this (again, considering the combo packaging)? Otherwise this is a very confusing situation.
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_F8CZnaAe3t0u
lvl.1
Netherlands

My real live sound wont everytime work dji fpv , after the drone few things times restart then maybe i got real live sound in ear ? Begore update it will work but now its an big drama 1000€ box and really this sucks ??? ???
2023-9-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules