DJI Virtual Flight Controller Bug
1556 5 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tareeko
lvl.1

Canada

Hi there!

The virtual flight app is fantastic. Unfortunately, on Control Stick Mode 3, the up/down directions on both sticks are inverted when using the Xbox Controller.

All other controls stick modes are fine.

I hope the dev team fix this soon!
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tareeko. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-8
Use props
tareeko
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks Stephen! Looking forward to this being resolved. Very excited to train before flying the Avata!
2022-9-8
Use props
tareeko
lvl.1

Canada

Hi again! Adding that the Virtual Flight app won’t detect the motion controller’s Mode button.
2022-9-17
Use props
heiglma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669580 ft
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-9-8 19:37
Hello there tareeko. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Same happens with a PS5 Controller connected via BT, only Mode1 is working correctly, Mode 2+3 are still up/down inverted, please fix that.
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

heiglma Posted at 10-3 13:56
Same happens with a PS5 Controller connected via BT, only Mode1 is working correctly, Mode 2+3 are still up/down inverted, please fix that.

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. We will forward your feedback to our relevant team for awareness. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules