Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
goggles 2 battery
377 8 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

anyone having trouble with there goggles 2 battery, i know the lead has to be pushed in firmly to get it to turn on
but mine does not allways turn on, it needs a few attempts of the two presses to get it to work.
this is frustating.
2022-9-8
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i wondered if the battery goes into some sort of sleep mode and needs waking up before it will turn on
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stevejusto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue? Thank you.
2022-9-8
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 23:15
Hello there stevejusto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue? Thank you.

thankyou, i will when i sort out how to upload a video on here.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

stevejusto Posted at 9-8 23:34
thankyou, i will when i sort out how to upload a video on here.

Hi there stevejusto. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-9
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 21:05
Hi there stevejusto. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://youtube.com/shorts/u8kyMzxV9ZU?feature=share
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

stevejusto Posted at 9-9 21:40
https://youtube.com/shorts/u8kyMzxV9ZU?feature=share

Hi there stevejusto. Thank you for the reply and for providing this video. Since we are having this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have tried to make two deliberate pushes (just like the aircraft batts) on the button? In your video it looked like it was several pushes over and over.
2022-9-10
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-10 20:42
Have tried to make two deliberate pushes (just like the aircraft batts) on the button? In your video it looked like it was several pushes over and over.

yes. nothing happens with the battery for about 25 seconds. you should be able to press the button once and get an indication of how much power is in the battery instantly with one press, i dont get any indication like i said for about 25 seconds.
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules