Request: Auto transfer file
653 6 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snatch
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, i have a request for a future update...auto transfer file from main module to sd card...Like a “auto start“ charging, when display / battery module is connected at main module, i want a new feature, that start to transfer file from main module to sd card!
Now, if i use only main module, i have to click “transfer file to sd card“, every time that i connect sd card module.
It will not be easy, and it will be necessary to implement checks on the possible integrity of the transferred files, but I think it is a feasible thing (I could detach the module while uploading a file).
thanks for all
2022-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestion!
2022-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Let's hope DJI will add new features as it seems that the Action 3 is close to being revealed
2022-9-9
Use props
snatch
lvl.2
Italy

Montfrooij Posted at 9-9 06:20
Let's hope DJI will add new features as it seems that the Action 3 is close to being revealed

Let's hope DJI don't forget action 2 one minute after action 3 will be relased....
2022-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

snatch Posted at 9-9 06:34
Let's hope DJI don't forget action 2 one minute after action 3 will be relased....

We can hope. But usually a new product means that the older one only benefits from app updates.
Not sure about the action lineup btw.
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snatch. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-9
Use props
psvennevig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103323 ft
Norway

I too would like an option for auto transfer files to SD when docking/charging the main module to the power / cam module.
But sorting file sequence and creation date must be fixed first.
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules