RS3 PRO combo... and Sony Multi
1580 4 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paullikespizza
New

The old RS2 pro combo had the Sony multi cable in the package.

Why was the cable removed from the RS3 combo?
Why is the zoom not working with the bluetooth? The sony bluetooth remote has it...why wasn't it implemented in the RS3 pro???

I got a sony multi from smallrig that works with the smallrig handle but it doesn't work with the RS3 pro.
The stupid DJI cable sony multi is nowhere in stock...
So... what is the solution to make the zoom work on this 1099 EURO combo product????? I have A7SIII & 16-35 f4 PZ ...  
2022-9-9
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

I bought both the Sony and the Multi-Camera cable.

And neither works with the FX6. Not entirely surprised, but hoping the firmware gods will smile soon.
2022-10-2
Use props
flolip73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455479 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the Sony A7 siii with the DJI multicable but the optical zoom from my Sony 16-35 PZ doesn't work with front dial... with my RS2 it is no problem.
2022-11-12
Use props
fansf37309bf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2398625 ft
Greece

I have bought the RS3 pro combo specifically to have it work with my Sony FDR-AX100E - it is listed as compatible and control zoom. All items, including the sony multi micro USB cable are original DJI, still nothing I am trying makes me succeed to get the zoom to work.
The whole point is that I am remote controlling the gimbal with the DJI transmission (which works like a charme, except the camera control). Now I have 5000 EUR of equipment standing around here that doesnt do what the compatibility list says it should do.

Please help

Thanks,
Markus
2023-1-25
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

fansf37309bf Posted at 1-25 08:12
I have bought the RS3 pro combo specifically to have it work with my Sony FDR-AX100E - it is listed as compatible and control zoom. All items, including the sony multi micro USB cable are original DJI, still nothing I am trying makes me succeed to get the zoom to work.
The whole point is that I am remote controlling the gimbal with the DJI transmission (which works like a charme, except the camera control). Now I have 5000 EUR of equipment standing around here that doesnt do what the compatibility list says it should do.

Not knowing the FDR-AX100E at all - does it have power zoom?
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules