Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What time is it?
870 4 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2560784 ft
Portugal

What time is it?

What time is it?

When wearing goggles we can't see current time! True for DJI FPV and AVATA.
DJI, I'm asking an easy firmware setting to add current time clock inside the goggles!
I know we can ask the observer, but he/she can be distant at the moment.
Important when we need to get the kids from their activities...
Anybody more agrees?

2022-9-9
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

disagree.  the screen is already too cluttered.  let's take stuff OFF the screen.  if a flight is no more than 15 minutes in length, there's no excuse for not knowing what time it is while flying.  dji is not perfect (as you know from fpv); let's not add more stuff to the screen that ends up broken and you have messages/etc that are incorrect or broken and can't be extinguished.  i finally got my goggles lined up pretty good, the right language, in the write measurements, in the right country, etc.
2022-9-9
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I'm happy with the info content on the FPV goggle screen just as it is...

YMMV

TCS
2022-9-9
Use props
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2560784 ft
Portugal

Agree with excessive clutter. But this info can be disabled by default and be turned on with a simple toggle button in the menu.
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EiraSYS. Good day and thank for sharing these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules