P4P V2 plus Horizon problem
703 3 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antonylancashire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246824 ft
United Kingdom

[media=x,970,580]Hi, My much loved and cared for P4P v2 plus has developed a serious horizon issue. I've done a auto gimbal  calabration  and the  IMU and also DJI assistance calibration, nothing has helped.  Pease advise how I fix the problem, I have my daughters wedding in 6 weeks time and need my Phantom to be flying. My problem can be seen clearly in yhe link attatched . Many thanks Antony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn0dwh9Vv4M[/media]

2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Antony. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the DJI Drone? Thank you.
2022-9-9
Use props
antonylancashire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246824 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 19:54
Hello there Antony. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the DJI Drone? Thank you.

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your reply.
There have been no hard landings or a crash. The drone is like new.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

antonylancashire@gmail.com Posted at 9-10 01:02
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your reply.
There have been no hard landings or a crash. The drone is like new.

Hi there Antony. Thank you for the reply and for these given update. Since we are still having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules