Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Avata Calibration error
2549 4 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bpaj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173914 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I had a message in my goggles 2 connected to avata that I need to calibrate the optics. Downloaded the software that I found on the DJI Avata website - DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones). This loads up with blue dots. I scan them but I get an error message every time at the end of the 2nd scan. (I uploaded a screenshot)
I tried changing the resolution, monitor, HDR, and angle of the drone and restarting the computer. Any other ideas? FIA, B
download.png
2022-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, you might be better off posting in the Products section of this forum, that is way more active.

https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_aoV06UNcL1Mz
New
Flight distance : 4537 ft

Australia

I had the same problem so make sure you look carefully at the pictures it's deceptive as to what direction it's pointing. For the drone I Swifty lent it against a stack of books and to get the side calibration and if U don't touch it for 10 seconds it moves to the next direction the you lay it on a stable surface imitating that picture wait 10 seconds and it will change again. It just doesn't like being bumped and fumbled while it's Calibration is happening
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_aoV06UNcL1Mz
New
Flight distance : 4537 ft

Australia

Also when I was calibrating my motion control I was supposed to lay it face down horizontal but I misread the image and had it face up and it failed till I followed it perfectly on tables with books and other contraptions holding it in every position it asks
2022-9-12
Use props
bpaj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173914 ft
Turkey

Oh right so it’s super precise. Thanks for the heads up. Will try that again.
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules