How to upload flight logs?
3092 3 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384698 ft
United States

My DJI RC has just informed me that I will begin overwriting my flight logs now and need to upload them to save them.

How do I do that? I can't seem to figure it out...

Thanks
2022-9-9
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should have the upload flight data automatically checked on RC so they are backed up on DJI servers and synced with your cell phones or tablets running the fly app...then you can just clear your flight log cache files under profile then settings then clear flight logs cache on internal storage of RC.. They will re-populate after they are backed up.. If you want to save them manually you will have to hook up USB cable to RC and move them off internal storage to your PC , SD card or wherever...
2022-9-9
Use props
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384698 ft
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 9-9 17:35
You should have the upload flight data automatically checked on RC so they are backed up on DJI servers and synced with your cell phones or tablets running the fly app...then you can just clear your flight log cache files under profile then settings then clear flight logs cache on internal storage of RC.. They will re-populate after they are backed up.. If you want to save them manually you will have to hook up USB cable to RC and move them off internal storage to your PC , SD card or wherever...

Thanks for your reply.  So, I did figure out how to upload to DJI and it seems to have done so.  Bat, when i try to also download to pc as you describe, there are only 15 logs showing in the folder.  Oddly, they are not consequently dated.  They seem to be a random set of 15.  

Has the remote already purged the other ones uploaded (78 total) ?  Also, those logs are visible in the Internal Shared Storage and not buried deeper.  Are the rest (78 total) still somewhere on the RC or are they actually "purged"?

One further question...  My 78 flights were had a 57.5KM flight distance, but now my DJI forum flight distance says 384698 feet.  Maybe my math is off but that's not 57.5 KM... right?  Just wondering what is being recorded.

2022-9-10
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansfbd2311f Posted at 9-10 05:22
Thanks for your reply.  So, I did figure out how to upload to DJI and it seems to have done so.  Bat, when i try to also download to pc as you describe, there are only 15 logs showing in the folder.  Oddly, they are not consequently dated.  They seem to be a random set of 15.  

Has the remote already purged the other ones uploaded (78 total) ?  Also, those logs are visible in the Internal Shared Storage and not buried deeper.  Are the rest (78 total) still somewhere on the RC or are they actually "purged"?

They probably purged some cause you ran out of space but they should be visible under profile flight logs with the  wifi on.
Not really sure if  there are hidden directories  where the 78 flights could be on the RC.
The 57.5 KM could take a few days to show up on Forum site...  
If you own more than 1 drone, make sure they show up on forum. The KM/feet is combined flight distance of all your drones...
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules