A question for the sim
565 12 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I got it all working on my phone, tablet, and PC. My goggles work on the cell and the tablet.
The controller works on all 3.

My question is how do I get the goggles v2 to work when using the pc?
2022-9-9
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Windows PC?
What functianality do you expect?
DJI Virtual Flight is available for Windows PC...
2022-9-9
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-9 22:52
Windows PC?
What functianality do you expect?
DJI Virtual Flight is available for Windows PC...

They have the windows PC version. It works just fine on my PC. Just without the goggles. So far
2022-9-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

SgtRay Posted at 9-10 03:39
They have the windows PC version. It works just fine on my PC. Just without the goggles. So far

... I mean, you have to connect the Goggles to the PC with a USB-C cable, right?
"Calculations" are done on the PC...
2022-9-10
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

I tried hooking the goggles to the PC but the image will not display in the goggles. It just reads the SD card..
2022-9-10
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I can't get the text to show up other than microscopically small on my Windows 10 PC. The App seemed to download and run fine, but with text I can't read, it's not really usable...yet.

On a related note, the text in this composition window on this forum is WAY too small too. I can barely read it, and that slows me down. Curiously, the text size of the actual message is fine. If there's a way to increase the text size in the composition window, I'd very much like to know what it is!

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-10
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-10 09:41
I can't get the text to show up other than microscopically small on my Windows 10 PC. The App seemed to download and run fine, but with text I can't read, it's not really usable...yet.

On a related note, the text in this composition window on this forum is WAY too small too. I can barely read it, and that slows me down. Curiously, the text size of the actual message is fine. If there's a way to increase the text size in the composition window, I'd very much like to know what it is!

I've experienced that text problem in other areas before. But with this program I don't have it. My laptop is only a year old and it's working fine with the program.

Some of the areas in the program won't let me in on my computer because I don't have the goggles connected. But so far the 1st area and the stadium run just fine

I can't really run it much because the color palate or the frequency affects me, it makes me nauseous. But I wanted to have it up and running so that when I go to events at our flying field I can let children and adults run the simulator.

I can just let them run it from my phone but you can see the problem in that. I can also let them run it on my tablet but the graphics on that tend to crap out. The next test is me lowering the graphic requirement and seeing if it runs a little smoother. Right now it runs OK it's just that the color and the scenery glitches
2022-9-10
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-10 10:53
I've experienced that text problem in other areas before. But with this program I don't have it. My laptop is only a year old and it's working fine with the program.

Some of the areas in the program won't let me in on my computer because I don't have the goggles connected. But so far the 1st area and the stadium run just fine

My PC is less than a year old, and I keep it constantly updated.

I know there are settings that can be adjusted to increase only text size. If there's a way to do that just for that app, that might work. But for general operations, I have them set exactly the way I want them, and I don't want to be switching them back and forth.

On this forum, do you have any idea why the text in the "reply" pop-up box, is so tiny compared to the way the text appears after the message gets sent?

This is the kind of thing that should just work, and doesn't in this case.

(sigh)

TCS
2022-9-10
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-10 12:11
My PC is less than a year old, and I keep it constantly updated.

I know there are settings that can be adjusted to increase only text size. If there's a way to do that just for that app, that might work. But for general operations, I have them set exactly the way I want them, and I don't want to be switching them back and forth.

I don't know of a away. Sorry not without changing it all
2022-9-10
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-10 17:14
I don't know of a away. Sorry not without changing it all

Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected.

No Android version...no working  Windows version...no sim for TCS...

:-(

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-11
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-11 05:43
Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected.

No Android version...no working  Windows version...no sim for TCS...

I guess I shouldn't tell you I went to an air event today and sat down with a 10yr old and thought him to fly on my tab with the goggles and controller he only crashed twice.

Lol
2022-9-11
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-11 14:01
I guess I shouldn't tell you I went to an air event today and sat down with a 10yr old and thought him to fly on my tab with the goggles and controller he only crashed twice.

Lol

I tried changing the overall screen magnification, but that just makes things run off the edge.

So when are you going to get that kid a real drone?

;-)

TCS
2022-9-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-12 07:32
I tried changing the overall screen magnification, but that just makes things run off the edge.

So when are you going to get that kid a real drone?

I do it all the time. I've even made vid of it. I let them fly mine without a sim. Lol But I did tell his Grand Dad that now him and his Dad would have to get one. LOL
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules