Erase my flight log before selling my mini3 pro
4041 8 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2cfccf3c
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I am planning to sell my mini3 pro, but I notice there are tons of flight log on the drone which I have no way to erase.
Since I always took off from the backyard of my house I am concern that people could easily keep track of where I lived.
Is there any way I could erase the flight logs from my drone before i sell it off?
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that the new owner of the DJI Mini 3 Pro can't get into your DJI account unless you give him your login information, or sell the DJI drone with your device included & still logged into your DJI account. In addition, once the new owner of the DJI Mini 3 Pro creates a new DJI account he will be starting a new account and all of the past records will not be included on that account and a new record will start. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am concern that people could easily keep track of where I lived.
Don't worry.
There's nothing on the drone that anyone can read for themselves to tell where you've flown.
Those files are on your phone or tablet.
2022-9-10
Use props
fans2cfccf3c
lvl.1
Hong Kong

However, I am able to use DJI assistant to read all the  flight record on the drone now...
2022-9-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans2cfccf3c Posted at 9-10 01:27
However, I am able to use DJI assistant to read all the  flight record on the drone now...

Not much you can do with them unless you have the decryption key.  
2022-9-10
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a reminder to remove the Mini 3 from your DJI account before selling it. The new owner won't be able to register/fly it unless it is removed from YOUR account.
2022-9-10
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

you can delete it from your phone
2022-9-10
Use props
Drohnenfieber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 310840 ft
Germany

Having the same question. With DJI Assistant I can see all the logs, even after factory reset. I also see the logs from the factory (test flights as it seems). How to delete?
2022-9-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Drohnenfieber Posted at 9-10 06:27
Having the same question. With DJI Assistant I can see all the logs, even after factory reset. I also see the logs from the factory (test flights as it seems). How to delete?

Don't worry about them.
You can see that they are there, but you cannot open them or read them.
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules