Fehler Stomversorgung Code 30210
4416 12 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40164 ft
Austria

Habe seit ein paar Tagen beim Starten folgende Fehlermeldung: Fehler: Stromversorgung. Neustart durchführen. (Code: 30210)
Neustarts brachten keine Verbesserung, Firmware ist aktuell - habe keine Chance, die Drohne zu starten.
Hat jemand einen Tipp?
LG, Stefan
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stefan. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know having this issue did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before? Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-10 00:53
Hello there Stefan. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know having this issue did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before? Thank you.

Hello Stephen, no hard landings before - I used the drone the day before with no problems.
Thanks, Stefan
2022-9-10
Use props
Mashroomhut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2760791 ft
Poland

Hi, Stefan!
Did You try to reinstal the battery in Your drone? Sometimes it helps.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH
lvl.1
Austria

Mashroomhut Posted at 9-10 02:19
Hi, Stefan!
Did You try to reinstal the battery in Your drone? Sometimes it helps.

Hello - yes I tried all 3 batteries I got with my fly-more combo - all with the same error
Thanks, Stefan
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH
lvl.1
Austria

djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH Posted at 9-10 02:42
Hello - yes I tried all 3 batteries I got with my fly-more combo - all with the same error
Thanks, Stefan

Meanwhile I installed DJI Assistant 2 on my laptop and checked the firmware. All was latest version, however I reinstalled it on the controller as well as the drone itself.
No change in behaviour, still same error.
I downloaded the log files and could provide them if feasible.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH Posted at 9-10 00:57
Hello Stephen, no hard landings before - I used the drone the day before with no problems.
Thanks, Stefan

Hi there Stefan. Thank you for the reply and for these given update. Since we are still having this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
manfredb
lvl.1
Germany

I got the same error message from my DJI Mini 2 Combo: Fehler: Stromversorgung Neustart durchführen. I've updated all firmware. All three accus show the same problem. No chabce to start the motors. The Mini 2 is nearly brand new and had up to now no problem The problem rises last month.
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

manfredb Posted at 7-18 01:22
I got the same error message from my DJI Mini 2 Combo: Fehler: Stromversorgung Neustart durchführen. I've updated all firmware. All three accus show the same problem. No chabce to start the motors. The Mini 2 is nearly brand new and had up to now no problem The problem rises last month.

Hello there have you already tried to refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2?
2023-7-18
Use props
man_and_drone_u
lvl.1

United Kingdom

A previous post on this details the following

Almost certainly it is a problem with the ESC microchip/ESC board. I dare say the board will need replacing. Most often occurs after the drone has had a crash or hard landing. You will need to contact DJI and send it in for repair/replacement. You may even be able to fly it without issue for a few flights but the error message will eventually return intermittently.
2023-7-18
Use props
man_and_drone_u
lvl.1

United Kingdom

A previous post on this details the following  Almost certainly it is a problem with the ESC microchip/ESC board. I dare say the board will need replacing. Most often occurs after the drone has had a crash or hard landing. You will need to contact DJI and send it in for repair/replacement. You may even be able to fly it without issue for a few flights but the error message will eventually return intermittently.
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_r4fHDg2dcFfH
lvl.1
Austria

Hi there,
in my case the solution was to send the complete drone to DJI service station, there was no other way to overcome this error. Replacement was done fast, however costs occurred because it was after warranty period.
All the best,
Stefan
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_KgqIlBke1pZm
New

Austria

for everyone who has error 30210!!  It doesn't have to be the ESC board that is defective!!!  This error also occurs if no motor is connected to the board or a motor is defective.  At the beginning of the drone's initialization, the typical sound from DJI sounds. The ESC checks whether all motors are working.  If a motor is defective, error 30210 occurs. You can easily check the motor by measuring the resistance of the three cables against each other.  It should always be between 0.7 - 1 ohm. In my case the cable in the insulation of a motor broke and because of that it didn't display any resistance value.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules