Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI AVATA - FPV switching issue
1846 3 2022-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyklon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2069167 ft
Poland

Dear Support / Community,

how can I easily switch between DJI FPV & AVATA drones.
Currently I see problem that each time I want to switch I need to not only rebind everything but I also need to update inconsitent firmware using DJI FLY app.
Please let me knwo if you have same problem and how to make it easier.
YouTube with problem shown: https://youtu.be/w7GMgPtXa5M

2022-9-10
Use props
Cyklon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2069167 ft
Poland

HI All,

I found a solution to my own problem - DJI went beyond my imagination and now we have 3 firmware versions in goggles.

1 for DJI FPV drone,

1 for DJI AVATA and

1 for DJI FPV system.

You can switch between them in goggle's menu.

2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cyklon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it great to know that the issue has been rectified and you have found the solution for this issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-9-26
Use props
RachelGomez
lvl.1

India

The most common causes for a bad FPV video feed are caused by electrical and/or mechanical disruptions in the quad. This can vary from electrical noise coming from the ESCs, to vibrations from a bent prop. Also, objects that are in the way of the line of sight between your goggles and video transmitter can cause multi-pathing, resulting in a low-quality video signal.

There are two main types of FPV static. There is white line static, and black line static. White line static is electrical interference, whereas black line static is usually due to a lack of power going to your camera and/or video transmitter. Reboot to fix this issue.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules