Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping Costs for a Mini-2 Fly More Combo
139 7 9-10 10:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chaosrider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Since I got my FPV, I haven't been flying my Minis very much. I have three Mini-2 Fly More Combos, and I'm looking to sell two of them.

I'm in discussions with a potential buyer, and the shiping cost question came up. I've never paid to ship a drone before.

I'll be sending a complete Mini-2 Fly More Combo, in the orignal box. Roughly what would it cost to ship that from Carson City, Nevada to, say, Orlando, Florida? I don't know the actual location of the buyer yet, but that will give me a ballpark number, which is all I need.

Once I complete the sale of at least one of them, my resistance to getting my new Avata, will be gone with the wind...

Thx!

TCS
9-10 10:57
Use props
Mobilehomer
Captain
Flight distance : 7610797 ft
United States

Use the USPS, UPS or FedEx site. You can get an estimate from any of these. Some guys esy Pirate Ship.
9-10 10:59
Use props
Chaosrider
Second Officer
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-10 10:59
Use the USPS, UPS or FedEx site. You can get an estimate from any of these. Some guys esy Pirate Ship.

Do you know what a Mini-2 Fly More Combo weighs, in the box?

I bought my Mini-2s from Best Buy, so shipping wasn't an issue. Since then I've bought my drones from Amazon, and since I have Prime, shipping costs don't matter there either.

Thx,

TCS
9-10 12:14
Use props
Mobilehomer
Captain
Flight distance : 7610797 ft
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-10 12:14
Do you know what a Mini-2 Fly More Combo weighs, in the box?

I bought my Mini-2s from Best Buy, so shipping wasn't an issue. Since then I've bought my drones from Amazon, and since I have Prime, shipping costs don't matter there either.

What does Amazon show? It's in the specs.
9-10 12:16
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Chaosrider. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who have used these platforms to ship there DJI Drone to there new owners can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
9-10 20:32
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you send it via USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box from Carson City, NV to Orlando, FL it will run $16.10.  That does not include insurance if needed.  
9-11 03:54
Use props
Chaosrider
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-11 03:54
If you send it via USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box from Carson City, NV to Orlando, FL it will run $16.10.  That does not include insurance if needed.

Thanks you sir, that's just what I was looking for! The plan is to insure it, so I'm planning $25 total, which will be close enough.

:-)

TCS
9-11 05:39
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-11 05:39
Thanks you sir, that's just what I was looking for! The plan is to insure it, so I'm planning $25 total, which will be close enough.

:-)

You're welcome.  Have a great week.
9-12 02:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules