Short Cable for goggles battery
1386 11 2022-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manc01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 96880 ft
Australia

A lot of us have previously used a battery connected to our goggles strap. It would be great if DJI or an after market company could make a short cable so that we could do this. At the moment we can only tie up the cable but it is a bit of a mess.

I doubt that DJI would make one but if by chance there is a solution then please let us know.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there manc01. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out this interesting information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out Fat Straps. They are great and you can easily condense the long wire. A zip-tie with them will also keep the barrel plugged into the goggles, at least on the V2 goggles.
2022-9-10
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Australia

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-10 20:47
Check out FatStraps. They are great and you can easily condense the long wire. A zip-tie with them will also keep the barrel plugged into the goggles, at least on the V2 goggles.

I had a fatstrap on my V2 goggles but what I really want is just a shorter battery cable. I know that I can roll up and zip tie the cable but a neater option would just be a shorter cable.

I guess that you could probably cut it down and solder it together but spare goggle battery cables are not available yet.
2022-9-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Oh man!  
What a problem...   
2022-9-10
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Australia

frankymusik Posted at 9-10 22:40
Oh man!  
What a problem...

Lol, yeah it's huge but it would good to not have to tie all of the excess cabling on the strap. It could be an opportunity for someone to make some money out of it.
2022-9-10
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI doesn't even sell the original battery cable for the Googles 2.. I am trying to get a spare one now and is proving difficult.

KLRSKIR's advice is the best option. Be careful not to damage the cable... might not get another for a while.
2022-9-12
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Australia

If I could get a replacement goggles battery cable I would grab one and then modify it. I tend to agree not to try to modify it because without being able to get another would be a real problem.
2022-9-13
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

This is how I did the cable on my DJI FPV goggles . Just two wires so it was simple .

2023-4-8
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Australia

I found this on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2023-4-9
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

I bought this:

Power Charging Cable for DJI Goggles 2/Goggles V2
2023-4-12
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently picked up the Strap It V2  for Goggles 2 and it's been great. Ken produces good stuff.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules