Mini 3 pro error code 180059
6578 8 2022-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GF7ptHELanbH
lvl.1
Greece

Hi I am getting an error code 180059 prior to flight is this something that I should have checked out. I cant find any advice of the site of the forums about it, other than a DJI administrator contraciting him.herself please advise
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_GF7ptHELanbH
lvl.1
Greece

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiYjoee_4v6AhUVhf0HHUuPDIwQFnoECBkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.dji.com%2Fthread-268962-1-1.html&usg=AOvVaw2kDST6gcKSyDFWVesaww1q
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mini 3 Pro and kindly please post a screenshot showing the error message for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
Hatem m
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3430463 ft
Saudi Arabia

2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_GF7ptHELanbH
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-10 22:03
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mini 3 Pro and kindly please post a screenshot showing the error message for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Please attached photos says flight is permitted, but code warning appears . i have updated to recent firmware. It has not crashed
C8F84AF5-99F7-4616-AEAE-699242611721.jpeg
D3C281EB-8101-454F-A3C7-857278E17A7D.jpeg
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_GF7ptHELanbH Posted at 9-10 23:29
Please attached photos says flight is permitted, but code warning appears . i have updated to recent firmware. It has not crashed

The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them.
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_6O7RUxSjpIlJ
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-9-11 03:59
The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them.

((FIX)) For anyone having the same issue, but while in flight no matter what mode you are in.. Cine, Normal or Sport. ( Obstacle avoidance in red and never engages ) It took me to go to the RC remote. Menu under
SAFETY (go down to) SENSORS (You'll see) COMPASS normal and IMU normal (next to them) Calibrate. Go ahead and calibrate both.. It worked for me!
2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_6O7RUxSjpIlJ Posted at 1-24 13:36
((FIX)) For anyone having the same issue, but while in flight no matter what mode you are in.. Cine, Normal or Sport. ( Obstacle avoidance in red and never engages ) It took me to go to the RC remote. Menu under
SAFETY (go down to) SENSORS (You'll see) COMPASS normal and IMU normal (next to them) Calibrate. Go ahead and calibrate both.. It worked for me!

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us, hope it will help others who have the same issue.
2023-1-29
Use props
djiuser_3fPgdcTVlD5z
New

Sweden

I have the same issue after I updated the firmware yesterday, tried calibrating the IMU, and the drone and the RC, downloaded DJI assistant 2 and did a calibration on the sensors, but nothing seem to help this issue…. What can I do more?
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules