Mavic 3 Battery Update
3354 6 2022-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Hello,

I just got a brand new battery for the Mavic. Does this battery is suppose to have any kind of update before first use? The only reason I am asking is because when I had the Mini 3 Pro the Fly app updated the battery for the first time use but I don't see it happening with the Mavic 3.
I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fly.overflying. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to insert your new DJI intelligent flight battery on your DJI Mavic 3 to see if you need to update the firmware or if the firmware is already up to date. In addition, if you power on your DJI Mavic 3 and start the DJI Fly application it should prompt if the DJI battery needs an update. Thank you.  
2022-9-10
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-10 21:57
Hello there fly.overflying. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to insert your new DJI intelligent flight battery on your DJI Mavic 3 to see if you need to update the firmware or if the firmware is already up to date. In addition, if you power on your DJI Mavic 3 and start the DJI Fly application it should prompt if the DJI battery needs an update. Thank you.

Thank you for your response. I didn't get any prompt for updates at all. Should I assume the battery has already been shipped by DJI with the latest firmware?
2022-9-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, that's probably the only way, isn't it...?
2022-9-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fly.overflying Posted at 9-10 22:00
Thank you for your response. I didn't get any prompt for updates at all. Should I assume the battery has already been shipped by DJI with the latest firmware?

Yes it will warn you if it needs updating so best to assume it has already been updated.
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fly.overflying Posted at 9-10 22:00

Hi there fly.overflying. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Just a friendly reminder to always please pay attention to the notifications on the DJI Fly application if there are updates that needs to be done for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2022-9-11
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-11 20:09
Hi there fly.overflying. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Just a friendly reminder to always please pay attention to the notifications on the DJI Fly application if there are updates that needs to be done for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

Thank you for the feedback. After flying with this battery multiple times the conclusion is that was delivered with the latest firmware update already installed.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules