Error 30008 after Firmware Update to Version 1.00.0600
988 1 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ko4GsfK7qKSe
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
i haven't fly my Mavic Mini for a few month. Now i was supposed to upgrade the firmware to 1.00.0600 before my next fligt. So i did it as mentioned.
Everything seems to be fine during the update, but now i'm not able to take off, because it displays error 30008 (System error: Navigation). The drone receives no GPS Signal and show's 0 Satellites (red LED).
Now i tried to fix it with following tasks:

- Update all the software (DJI Fly App 1.7, Controller, Fly-Safe Database, etc.)
- Reflash Firmware several times with direct USB connection (DJI Assistant 2)
- IMU and Compass Calibration several times
- Put the drone in recommended fly zone on a wide field and waiting a long time to become GPS Signal (but nothings happens, only the drone body is getting warm)

I could not believe that this is an hardware issue, because before the firmware Update the drone has no issues and was untouched in the transport case.

Now i don't know any hints or tricks to get my Mavic Mini take off.

2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules