DJIFLY CRASH AIR2S ET SMART CONTROLLER
947 8 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris-13170
lvl.1
France

Bonjour à tous,
je viens d'acquerier un air 2s neuf ( pack more combo ) et un smart controller d'occasion mais quasi neuf

tout est a jour firmware du drone et firmware du controller et appli dji fly

cependant l'application DJIFLY plante regulierement , cela ne gene pas le fonctionnement du drone car je relance ausitot l'application mais cela est tres genant ...

Je n'ai aucune idée d'ou cela peurt venir ...

avez vous des solutions ??

ou puis je trouver un ancien firmware qui serait peut etre moins capricieux et qui ne crashe pas autant ??
cela serait la seule solution ? ou y 'a t'il un autre moyen
suis le seul dans ce cas ?

j'ai egalement la rc de base que je n'ai pas encore utilisé ...
j'essayerais demain pour voir si cela crashe aussi avec l'application sur IOS...

pour info j 'ai refais la mise a jour en usb via l'appli du pc

cela ne change rien ....

TOUTE AIDE APPRÉCIÉ !

2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.May we know the model of your smart controller? You can send us a related photo.
Could you please delete the original app from your mobile device first and install the latest version from our official website again? Here is the link: https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. It is recommended to install it from the file manager. Please keep us updated on this case.
If the problem still exists, could you please send us a related video so that we can confirm the problem better?
Thank you in advance.

2022-9-14
Use props
chris-13170
lvl.1
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-14 00:13
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.May we know the model of your smart controller? You can send us a related photo.
Could you please delete the original app from your mobile device first and install the latest version from our official website again? Here is the link: https://dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. It is recommended to install it from the file manager. Please keep us updated on this case.
If the problem still exists, could you please send us a related video so that we can confirm the problem better?

hello
for the controller

the model is rm500
android 7,1,2
system version 1,1,64

for djifly
1,7,4 (1410 offical )

i deleted the original app and reinstall but anyway same thing
i ll try to send a video but not easy ...
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for the update.
At present, rm500 is not compatible with the DJI Fly app after the upgrade, so you cannot use the app. It is recommended that you use the old version of the app temporarily. Please go to "Settings → Apps → DJI Fly → Click on the upper right corner → More → Select Uninstall Update"
The engineer will update and repair it in the subsequent version as well.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. We will update the App as soon as possible to resolve this issue.

2022-9-19
Use props
chris-13170
lvl.1
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-19 00:33
Thanks for the update.
At present, rm500 is not compatible with the DJI Fly app after the upgrade, so you cannot use the app. It is recommended that you use the old version of the app temporarily. Please go to "Settings → Apps → DJI Fly → Click on the upper right corner → More → Select Uninstall Update"
The engineer will update and repair it in the subsequent version as well.

ok so let me understand one thing please

the rm500 is the smart controller, it s the same thing , are we ok on this thing ?

i have factory version. because i bought this controller one month ago and I reinitialized it

how can i install by apk an older version than 1,7,4 which is ok on this controller?

by usb ? I ve seen on internet one method but not sure to install correctly...`and this is important

can you say me the good version who is working with the smart controller ?

thx

so waiting for an update....

2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chris-13170 Posted at 9-19 05:45
ok so let me understand one thing please

the rm500 is the smart controller, it s the same thing , are we ok on this thing ?

Thanks for the update.
1. Yes, rm500, it is a smart controller.
2. Could you please go to "Setting-app-djifly-click on the upper right corner-more select uninstall update".
3. You can also wait for the update, we are already working on this, please don't worry.
Please keep us updated on your issue, and if you need any more support, please let us know as well.
2022-9-19
Use props
chris-13170
lvl.1
France

hi there is a new version of djifly ? the controller said update but don t know what , or is it another thing ?
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chris-13170 Posted at 9-21 08:55
hi there is a new version of djifly ? the controller said update but don t know what , or is it another thing ?

Hi, there. Please use this link to see if your problem can be resolved: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
And please keep us updated on your issue, thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
chris-13170
lvl.1
France

hi thx but It s  always on 1,7,4 version
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules