DJI RS 2 Pro Combo + Sony A7IV
1987 2 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Remigiusz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

My setup DJI RS2 Pro Combo (firmware v:01.05.00.20), RavenEye(firmware v:01.03.00.30) + Sony camera ILCE-7M4 (firmware v:1.10) with lens Sony E PZ 18-105 F4 G OSS, Ronin APP v:1.5.0

I am able to control zoom via gimble, but zoom slider disappeared from the app screen since I switch camera from Sony A7iii to A7iv.

From what I can read on the net, other users are able to change ISO, shutter speed and zoom, remotely via APP.

I’m not able to do any of this. ISO, Shutter is showing “N/A” and there is no zoom control(slider) in the Ronin APP,
  camera is connected to the gimble with “USB C to Sony Multi”, supplied with your gimble.    Can you guide me, how can I make this work if possible, please?

I am recording grass roots football games on the tripod with gimble 3 meter above the ground, so unable to reach gimble itself. I was hoping your gimble will allow me to use above futures.

Regards

2022-9-11
Use props
Remigiusz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did I post this in the right place?
Do DJI technicians respond to the questions on this forum?
2022-9-12
Use props
Remigiusz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have resolved one issue.
By swapping “usb-c to Sony multi” for “usb-c to usb-c” I was able to activate camera settings adjustment in Ronin app.
Is there any way I can control zoom lens using Ronin app?
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules