Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Backpack recommendation Avata+Google2+FPV Controller+Parts
4104 9 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seidls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144514 ft
Germany

Is there a recommendation for a backpack? It should fit the Avata Pro View Combo (googles 2) and the FPV controller 2.
I have already looked around for a small photo backpack, which would certainly go, but maybe someone has already found a backpack....

Thanks!
Stephan
2022-9-11
Use props
Team Geezer
lvl.2
United States

I stupidly ordered the DJI Googles Carry More Backpack without closely looking at the specs. It's a nice pack but is entirely too big for my tastes. I ended up parking it and using a LowePro camera bag that I already had. It's a Nova 180 AW. I don't have my FPV controller yet. But I confident it will fit along with my Avata, Motion Controller, Goggles 2, extra batteries, cables, and charger blocks.
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-9-11
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

When just carrying my Avata, I use my old Lowepro 250 backpack which I bought when I got my Mavic 2. It just has enough room for batteries in other pockets. It doesn't go in as nice as I would like, as I have to put the controller on top of the Avata, but I'm making best I can with what I have. Reason I got it in 1st place was cause I can also put in a camelbak water reservoir for hiking. No room for anything else but batteries, cables and possibly motion controller.
20220912_164801.jpg
2022-9-12
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

I wanted a backpack that I could fit my Avata and Mini 3 Pro in, again for travelling, its a bit big for what you want, probably bigger than the DJI bag. The only reason I'm saying this, is in case anyone is looking to buy a bag for multiple drones.

Its a Torvol Pitstop pro Stealth edition. They do also do a non pro version that might be smaller.

20220912_170103.jpg
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_GckiigDh0ddb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1103642 ft
Switzerland

I can highly recommend the Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader S thats fits nicely my DJI Avata, Mini 3 Pro, extra batteries, ND filters, spare propellers, laptop, iPad, power bank, landing pad, and still leaves room for hiking stuff at the top. The top 1/3 can also be segmented if more space for equipment is needed. I put the Motion controller and two Avata batteries below the Avata itself to make best use of the space.
IMG_6626.jpeg
IMG_6623.jpeg
IMG_6627.jpeg
2023-8-8
Use props
thegame3202
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_GckiigDh0ddb Posted at 8-8 08:11
I can highly recommend the Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader S thats fits nicely my DJI Avata, Mini 3 Pro, extra batteries, ND filters, spare propellers, laptop, iPad, power bank, landing pad, and still leaves room for hiking stuff at the top. The top 1/3 can also be segmented if more space for equipment is needed. I put the Motion controller and two Avata batteries below the Avata itself to make best use of the space.

What is the divider you're using under the Avata? Did that come with that bag or something else you got?
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_GckiigDh0ddb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1103642 ft
Switzerland

thegame3202 Posted at 10-1 06:56
What is the divider you're using under the Avata? Did that come with that bag or something else you got?

I just put the spare batteries and the motion controller under the Avata. Have put them in an umbrella cover so that they don't scratch the Avata.
2023-12-2
Use props
Andrei Istrate
lvl.1

Romania

djiuser_GckiigDh0ddb Posted at 8-8 08:11

This backpack also has room for the Goggles 2 ? Also what size is your laptop? Do you think it can fit a 14inch macbook?
2023-12-13
Use props
Xviews
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

I am very happy with this backpack for the DJI Avata

https://tomcase.de/en/protective-cases/avata/#
Available from Amazon and other retailers

2023-12-14
Use props
Advanced