Title Samsung A13 compatibility with a DJI Mini SE
2231 4 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
muraby
New

Australia

Samsung A13 compatibility software for a DJI Mini SE
Has anyone found software that will make the Samsung A13 phone compatible with a DJI mini SE?

2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may download the DJI FLY app using the link below and check if this will work with your Samsung mobile device. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-9-11
Use props
TerryOwl
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-9-11 18:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may download the DJI FLY app using the link below and check if this will work with your Samsung mobile device. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

The link you provided and the app in that link is not comparable with Samsung A13 GPS mobile phone. I just got my DJI Mini SE today bought from Amazon it arrived today 4/7/2023 at 3 pm and now is 8 pm and I have not found a your app to work  And have not had the drone long enough to get it flying.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TerryOwl Posted at 4-7 15:59
The link you provided and the app in that link is not comparable with Samsung A13 GPS mobile phone. I just got my DJI Mini SE today bought from Amazon it arrived today 4/7/2023 at 3 pm and now is 8 pm and I have not found a your app to work  And have not had the drone long enough to get it flying.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are working to make your Samsung Galaxy A13 compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello, I would like to give you a piece of advice and this would be: try using multiple versions of the app on your Galaxy A13.  I think this way your process for Dji fly will be faster.  I hope you got some good advice. Thank you
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules