What differentiates the old goggles from the new ones is the friv...
1222 2 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lord ERiC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3330436 ft
South Korea

What differentiates the old goggles from the new ones is the frivolous division of businessmen?

I made a request on the 3rd of August for the screen recording of the FPV goggles.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=271012

The content of the request was to allow the drone to record while in flight, including flight information displayed on the screen of the V2 goggles.
But a few days ago I was surprised. Because the goggles V2 you requested was not upgraded, but the newly released Goggles 2 provides that function.

Was the new function too heavy to be installed in the previous version of Goggle V2?

LORD ERIC.

2022-9-11
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

We've been asking for that feature pretty much from the day of release in 2021. Sadly it seems to me that they don't care all that much about the original fpv drone. The only updates since last summer were to restrict the user more.
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. It seems that this request of yours was already forwarded to our designated team. I will try to make a follow-up on this and will keep you posted once we receive an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules