Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Time to repair the playground....
466 32 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Time to repair the playground....

Taken with the Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2022-9-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-9-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool shot.
2022-9-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I feel it worked even better with the dry grass and the added contrast that gave
2022-9-12
Use props
Bussty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Awesome top down!
2022-9-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable top down shot DA.  

Almost looks like an obstacle course.
2022-9-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A bit of routine maintenance?  Good timing
2022-9-12
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Cool perspective!
2022-9-12
Use props
AeroNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232844 ft
United States

Very nice capture, lots of visual interest here. Thanks for sharing.
2022-9-12
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shot DA, but does that play ground have a zip line?
2022-9-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-12 02:29
Remarkable top down shot DA.   

Almost looks like an obstacle course.

Cheers DT.   Very typical of the playgrounds we have here in parks.   I read once that McDonalds in America a was the largest land owner and playground owner in the USA.  
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-12 05:26
A bit of routine maintenance?  Good timing

Cheers Mr B,   I was just cruising by so really got lucky.
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 9-12 06:54
Cool perspective!

thanks Depp.   
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AeroNW Posted at 9-12 16:47
Very nice capture, lots of visual interest here. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers AeroNW.  
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 9-12 23:13
Nice shot DA, but does that play ground have a zip line?

Now Fred, that makes me think,  when I was a kid most playgrounds did have a zip line,  now I dont frequent many playgrounds these days but I dont think any of the ones Ive been through that I can remember had a zipline so it maybe a due to safety thing they dont install them anymore.  
2022-9-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 01:15
Cheers Mr B,   I was just cruising by so really got lucky.

Can't beat a bit of good luck
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-13 01:47
Can't beat a bit of good luck

Yes,   I could do with a bit more of it.
2022-9-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 02:03
Yes,   I could do with a bit more of it.

2022-9-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 01:04
Cheers DT.   Very typical of the playgrounds we have here in parks.   I read once that McDonalds in America a was the largest land owner and playground owner in the USA.

You're most welcome DA.    Many of the playgrounds at McDonalds have been closed due to lawsuits stemming from injuries on them.  Seems none of the newer ones are getting the playgrounds.  Sad news is many of the new housing developments are no longer putting in playgrounds for fear of being sued over an injury occurring there.  
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-13 02:18
You're most welcome DA.    Many of the playgrounds at McDonalds have been closed due to lawsuits stemming from injuries on them.  Seems none of the newer ones are getting the playgrounds.  Sad news is many of the new housing developments are no longer putting in playgrounds for fear of being sued over an injury occurring there.

First it was the apple pie then the playgrounds,  what will the sue for next?
2022-9-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 02:24
First it was the apple pie then the playgrounds,  what will the sue for next?

First lawsuit against McDonalds was for a lady getting scalded by the coffee from being too hot.  McDonalds fought that lawsuit hard but the jury didn't buy there rationale and awarded the lady millions.  That lawsuit caused McDonalds to have to print warnings on their coffee cups.

Unfortunately, people sue each other over the most frivolous things nowadays.  This is what happens when you live in a litigious society.  

There are times when the only recourse is via court.  
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-13 02:55
First lawsuit against McDonalds was for a lady getting scalded by the coffee from being too hot.  McDonalds fought that lawsuit hard but the jury didn't buy there rationale and awarded the lady millions.  That lawsuit caused McDonalds to have to print warnings on their coffee cups.

Unfortunately, people sue each other over the most frivolous things nowadays.  This is what happens when you live in a litigious society.  

I thought that was the apple pie was too hot a scalded someones lap.
2022-9-13
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 01:17
Now Fred, that makes me think,  when I was a kid most playgrounds did have a zip line,  now I dont frequent many playgrounds these days but I dont think any of the ones Ive been through that I can remember had a zipline so it maybe a due to safety thing they dont install them anymore.

Wow that’s cool that your playgrounds used to have zip lines, to bad at my age I can’t say “when I was a kid” because I am still just a kid and the playgrounds I used to play on when I was very very little are the exact same ones I see today, but I can see why they out of safety concerns would not have zip lines in playgrounds anymore, what a shame.
2022-9-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 04:21
I thought that was the apple pie was too hot a scalded someones lap.

Stella Liebeck (1912-2004),[2] a 79-year-old woman, suffered third-degree burns in her pelvic region when she accidentally spilled coffee in her lap after purchasing it from a McDonald's restaurant. She was hospitalized for eight days while undergoing skin grafting, followed by two years of medical treatment. Liebeck sought to settle with McDonald's for $20,000 to cover her medical expenses. When McDonald's refused, Liebeck's attorney filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, accusing McDonald's of gross negligence.

Liebeck's attorneys argued that, at 180–190 °F (82–88 °C), McDonald's coffee was boiling hot and more likely to cause serious injury than coffee served at any other establishment. The jury found that McDonald's was 80 percent responsible for the incident. They awarded Liebeck $200,000[3] in compensatory damages to cover medical expenses, and $2.7 million (equivalent to $5,000,000 in 2021) in punitive damages, the equivalent of two days of McDonald's coffee sales.
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 9-13 08:28
Wow that’s cool that your playgrounds used to have zip lines, to bad at my age I can’t say “when I was a kid” because I am still just a kid and the playgrounds I used to play on when I was very very little are the exact same ones I see today, but I can see why they out of safety concerns would not have zip lines in playgrounds anymore, what a shame.

Now that makes me feel my age.
2022-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-13 11:18
Stella Liebeck (1912-2004),[2] a 79-year-old woman, suffered third-degree burns in her pelvic region when she accidentally spilled coffee in her lap after purchasing it from a McDonald's restaurant. She was hospitalized for eight days while undergoing skin grafting, followed by two years of medical treatment. Liebeck sought to settle with McDonald's for $20,000 to cover her medical expenses. When McDonald's refused, Liebeck's attorney filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico, accusing McDonald's of gross negligence.

Liebeck's attorneys argued that, at 180–190 °F (82–88 °C), McDonald's coffee was boiling hot and more likely to cause serious injury than coffee served at any other establishment. The jury found that McDonald's was 80 percent responsible for the incident. They awarded Liebeck $200,000[3] in compensatory damages to cover medical expenses, and $2.7 million (equivalent to $5,000,000 in 2021) in punitive damages, the equivalent of two days of McDonald's coffee sales.

Ah,  so that was 1994,  in 1995 this happened here (probably got the idea from the coffee) -

Man Sues Over Apple Pie: A British man who alleged he was scarred for life by a McDonald’s apple pie that squirted blistering hot filling onto his arm said Thursday that he is suing the fast-food chain. A McDonald’s Corp. spokesman said the company is concerned about this “most unfortunate incident” and would investigate. It had not heard from the man’s attorneys, spokesman Mike Love said. Darren Miles said the steaming filling shot out onto his arm as he bit into the pie Wednesday. “The filling was like napalm--worse than any burn I’ve had from soldering in my work,” the 28-year-old electrical engineer told the Sun newspaper in London. His attorney, Aftab Ahmed, said: “We will be suing McDonald’s for breach of contract and compensation. This will be a test case in the U.K.”
2022-9-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 23:04
Ah,  so that was 1994,  in 1995 this happened here (probably got the idea from the coffee) -

Man Sues Over Apple Pie: A British man who alleged he was scarred for life by a McDonald’s apple pie that squirted blistering hot filling onto his arm said Thursday that he is suing the fast-food chain. A McDonald’s Corp. spokesman said the company is concerned about this “most unfortunate incident” and would investigate. It had not heard from the man’s attorneys, spokesman Mike Love said. Darren Miles said the steaming filling shot out onto his arm as he bit into the pie Wednesday. “The filling was like napalm--worse than any burn I’ve had from soldering in my work,” the 28-year-old electrical engineer told the Sun newspaper in London. His attorney, Aftab Ahmed, said: “We will be suing McDonald’s for breach of contract and compensation. This will be a test case in the U.K.”

Interesting, does sound a bit like a copycat suit.  Interesting that the attorney stated suing for breach of contract.  Did this diner have a contract with McDonalds?
2022-9-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-14 03:08
Interesting, does sound a bit like a copycat suit.  Interesting that the attorney stated suing for breach of contract.  Did this diner have a contract with McDonalds?

That might be referring to a contract of sale.  But Im not entirely sure.  
2022-9-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-14 03:09
That might be referring to a contract of sale.  But Im not entirely sure.

Could well be, especially the way laws are so different between UK and US.
2022-9-14
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 23:02
Now that makes me feel my age.

I’m sorry.
2022-9-14
Use props