888 5 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IPGP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3494 ft

France

Hi,

I would like to use the  matrice 210 FPV camera to look completely vertical (NADIR). But it is not possible. The maximum angle is maybe - 70°. I'am thinking about modifiying the 3 attaching screws of the camera to tilt the camera of 30°. Il will then be able to see below the drone. I know that I will losse the front visibility but it is not a problem in my case.

For this project, I don't have extra payload left so I can put a regular camera :-( And I need to have real time image

Does anybody have a better idea ?
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry that what you said can not be realized and we do not suggest doing that either. FPV camera can tilt the camera through combination buttons but still not be able to the angle of -90°.  Moreover, The Attitude of the FPV Camera follows IMU. Generally, the aircraft will be parallel with the FPV camera.  Thus, it is impossible to let the camera tilt to 30 degrees separately. Also, our devices are not supported modifying without authorization.
2022-9-17
Use props
IPGP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3494 ft

France

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-9-17 05:10
Hello, there. We are sorry that what you said can not be realized and we do not suggest doing that either. FPV camera can tilt the camera through combination buttons but still not be able to the angle of -90°.  Moreover, The Attitude of the FPV Camera follows IMU. Generally, the aircraft will be parallel with the FPV camera.  Thus, it is impossible to let the camera tilt to 30 degrees separately. Also, our devices are not supported modifying without authorization.

"Also, our devices are not supported modifying without authorization."

As I bought my device I have the right to modify and do what ever I want and need without your authorization.
2023-4-13
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

IPGP Posted at 4-13 03:36

As I bought my device I have the right to modify and do what ever I want and need without your authorization.

The moderator tells you that you can modify it but in this case do not come to ask them for a guarantee or repairs if you modify the product.

Have you tried with a standard camera like a GoPro and a 5.8GHz transmitter?
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

We do not recommend self-modification in terms of safety. Please use it in accordance with the instructions. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-13
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

"the right to modify and do what ever I want" it's correct BUT you won't be able to legally fly under M210 certification...it's a self built UA, you can ask DGAC for advices.

So based on your usage, your insurance may not cover you in case of troubles.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules