Mini 3 pro Quick Transfer problem Not solved after all
12901 46 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Qx6sYDs4vuwJ
New

Laos

I have exactly the same problem as many before me in this thread. Quick transfer just doesn’t work for me. Iphone 12 + Dji mini 3 pro, both updated, restored to factory settings, changed wifi name, did everything and still unable to connect with drone. Tried multiple scenarios with different phones etc. Without any success.

Reached out to DJI OCT 2023 but after 3 weeks they couldn’t resolve this problem.

Its 2024 and the problem is still occurring and it hasn’t been fixed with latest update at all, how frustrating!!!

My drone is under warranty with fly away coverage, anyone knows  if I could send back the drone to dji to get it fixed or something?

1-26 03:20
Use props
djiuser_BFyh89sNEu6o
New

United States

My quick transfer feature is not working. I’ve restarted and changed the drones name but still the same. I’m using a mini 4 pro with built in screen. I get this error msg
3-14 08:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_BFyh89sNEu6o Posted at 3-14 08:59
My quick transfer feature is not working. I’ve restarted and changed the drones name but still the same. I’m using a mini 4 pro with built in screen. I get this error msg

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please upload the screenshot showing the error message so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.
3-16 03:13
Use props
Fuxflight
lvl.1

Norway

Just for information. I did never read this solution anywhere on this forum, but it seems like you have to quick press 3x times on the Mini 3 Drone "power button" to be able to connect it. This worked for me.

I have successfully uploaded 360 interactive panoramas to Skypixel.com (use your dji login and password)
3-20 22:43
Use props
machloop
New
Albania

I had the same problem in that it was connected to another hardware.
All sorted now when I disconnected my VPN
4-27 06:13
Use props
Canfrt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502904 ft
Turkey

I have rc2 with mini 4 pro and it’s not working. I have followed few steps such as i already updated all drone firmwares and fly up in my ios device. It’s not working. Keep getting same message.
IMG_7880.png
yesterday 11:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Canfrt Posted at 4-28 11:54
I have rc2 with mini 4 pro and it’s not working. I have followed few steps such as i already updated all drone firmwares and fly up in my ios device. It’s not working. Keep getting same message.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to enable the "Local Network" under the DJI Fly APP settings on your iOS mobile device, or try to clear the app caches (make sure to back up all the photos and videos). If the issue persists, try to delete the network of the aircraft from the Wi-Fi list on your phone and then reconnect. Please keep us posted.
yesterday 19:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules