DJI Virtual Flight App vs reality Avata
1195 5 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco899
lvl.3

Netherlands

Today I tried for the first time the manual setting on the avata after some hours of the flight app. Well I did a fligth for two seconds before crashing.
I think the Flight App is to simple vs the reality of the Avata or did I miss the aggresive settings in the software? Or do I need to tweak the avata settings?
2022-9-12
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Of course is more responsive compared to VF app. Did you fly in normal mode ? I started moving avata very slowly, just short fly. I really would like to use an rc, hopefully will get one soon, for now it looks like it disappeared from the market !!
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marco899. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. Just a friendly reminder that when flying your DJI Avata multiple environmental factors can affect the performance of your DJI Drone compared to using the DJI Virtual Flight Application. Thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marco899. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. Just a friendly reminder that when flying your DJI Avata multiple environmental factors can affect the performance of your DJI Drone compared to using the DJI Virtual Flight Application. Thank you.

2022-9-13
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Can I give You advice as a Novice to novice in M mode? Try M mode when Avata is high in the air so You'll have time to Pause when in doubt instead of crashing later when confident go lower - Have fun!
2022-9-13
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-13 19:46

... you have to say that at least twice!   
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules