utilizing iPhone 13 promax RAW shooting mode
2348 4 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
suomibrad
lvl.1
United States

I'm only able to shoot in jpeg with my Osmo Mobile gimbal using the DJI app on my iPhone 13 ProMax. Is it possible to utilize the RAW shooting capabilities of the camera? I can't find any settings in the app that address this.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what version of the Osmo Mobile are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-12
Use props
suomibrad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-12 20:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what version of the Osmo Mobile are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have the OM4 OK100. The image file size I get shooting with the OSMO is only around 3 megabytes jpg's, while shooting with the apple camera the same photo is about 10 times that size. I can't find anything in the DJI app settings that allow me to adjust image quality.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

suomibrad Posted at 9-13 07:07
I have the OM4 OK100. The image file size I get shooting with the OSMO is only around 3 megabytes jpg's, while shooting with the apple camera the same photo is about 10 times that size. I can't find anything in the DJI app settings that allow me to adjust image quality.

Thank you for your response. The selectable shooting ratios for the DJI OM 4 for the DJI Mimo are (iOS: 16:9, 4:3, 1:1, 18:9;) (Android: 16:9, 4:3, 1:1). The specific resolution depends on the maximum dimensions supported on the mobile phone. You may use the original camera app on your mobile device and use also the gimbal for stabilization however, we cannot use the features inside DJI Mimo when using the original camera app. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-19
Use props
Phrank
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, I also have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and I’ve bought it because of  it's Apple ProRes video and RAW photos. I don’t like Apple’s oversharpened images and shoot almost everything in RAW.
It's just quite frustrating DJI MIMO App doesn't support these Pro features – no Apple ProRes, no Apple RAW. I like to make panoramic pictures and the DJI MIMO App works good, but I prefer to stitch the single images on my Mac in PTGui, unfortunately I can't save these singe images in RAW. Same goes for video. I can't use the MIMO features like obejct tracking and record in ProRes.

I know the OSMO Mobile X is rather a consumer product,
but dear DJI develeopers could you please add these features to your MIMO App to make it a bit more PRO;-)

2022-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules