M300 error every flight
2661 2 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joe52
lvl.1

United States

We have a custom payload that we are trying to get working on a DJI M300. We continue to get an error every flight. It happens with in seconds of being in the air. The error states S "Sensor system error. Return to Home or Land". This error turns into "Sensor System error. Unable to take off. Restart the aircraft"  once the aircraft is on the ground.  The custom sensor is a little larger since we are using a Gremsy T3 that may block the downward sensors but if thats the case the error should be more directed at that. Also there should be a way to either disable the alert or the sensors to stop the error from happening. I have sent DJI an email but gotten no response back yet. Does anyone know what actually causes this error message and know if it is an actual error or just letting me know the sensors are blocked? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contacted us? You may provide us with your email address or related ticket number via PM for our further checks.
2022-9-13
Use props
sbouvier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18771056 ft
Canada

Any update on this, I have the same problem. Thanks
2023-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules